Chapter 19

Shannons POV:

'Have you got everything packed?' I sadly smiled up at Dylan as I wrapped my arms around his waist, I don't want him to leave.

'I think so, apart from you' he laughed 'we'll be fine, go out and about with jayde get your mind off of me'

'I know I know, it's just our first time apart especially for so long' I sighed 'I think I'm going to the BST festival in Hyde park tomorrow'

'Don't get off with JB now will you?' Dylan laughed.

'That's Jayde's job, if I done that I think she would kill me' I smiled 'we better get going anyway'

We placed Dylan's bags into the back of the car before jumping in ourselves, placing our seat belts on and driving off towards the airport luckily it's only 20 minutes away.

'Have you spoken to matt?' I decided to bring this conversation up to see if Matt has had the guts to mention anything.

'He said jayde broke his heart, but that's it. He's gone a bit off the rails the past few days I don't tend to talk to him, not after the way he treated my soon to be sister in law' he responded, I know jayde will feel guilty about the friendship between Dylan and Matt ending but he's nothing but a useless twat, everyone can see it now.

We finally pulled up into the airport, I parked up and hopped out before helping Dylan with his bags, he grabbed my hand as we walked inside, I felt the sadness over come me as we walked towards the check in desk knowing it would be 6 months before I seen him properly again.

'Hey, don't be sad baby' Dylan sweetly spoke while placing a kiss on my forehead 'I'll be back before we know it'

Before i knew it he was all checked in and ready to go, we quickly said our goodbyes and I love you's before heading in separate directions.

'Watch where your going' a familiar voice called from behind me, I turned about to yet again be faced with Niall.

'Oh Shan hey' he smirked, causing my skin to crawl.

'I've got to go' I quickly muttered heading back towards my card.

'Don't worry I'll see you tomorrow beautiful' he called from behind.

I quickly texted jayde to meet me at home before placing my phone on the seat beside me and heading off back home.