Chapter Two

"Lux Violet Earle"

My eyes snapped opened. I couldn't move and I also couldn't see properly, I blinked squinting my eyes. Everything was extremely blurry and bright, exactly like when I died.

"Why isn't she crying!? Quickly doctor, do something! "

A woman shouted, my ears hurt. Could she stop shouting? Who is this woman?

*SMACK*

"Wahhhhh! " that hurt! Who was the bastard who spanked me? I was so angry but all I could do was wail and cry. I couldn't move any part of my body, I had completely lost control and I didn't like it one bit! So I cried louder.

"She's ok... " the woman's voice trailed as she held me closer. Closing her eyes.

I felt myself being gently Collected from the woman's hands.

"Princess Earle, you shouldn't scare your mother to death." the person said not knowing that I could hear every single word it all. Scare who to death? You weren't the one spanked by giants!

I turned to the woman who had given birth to me.

So that woman was my mother? I really didn't expect to be a newborn baby.

.

"Princess Earle!" A loud boy shouted as he chased the little girl down the long corridors of the palace. The young princess had no interest in being caught by the young boy chasing her so she hiked up her dress and ran.

The young notice her steady increase in speed and he groaned in annoyance, princess Earle was the only girl in the kingdom who could outrun a man. He had no idea if he should count this as a blessing or a curse.

Rutherford William Grey was the second son of the current prime minister Johnathan Rutherford. He was the first capture target - the fiancé of princess Earle.

When violet discovered she was reborn in the otome game 'my love for you' she was dumbfounded, her only ending was death.

But that didn't stop her, instead, she planned on going on adventures around the world. This world had a very unique system and she couldn't wait to see it all.

Fortunately for her, she was the fourth child out of five and the second girl, so to others, she wouldn't be useful until she came of age to be wedded as a political pawn.

So she had to make the best of her time.

This world was a world filled to the brim with sexism, so she wouldn't ever be the ruler of the kingdom. She completely forgot what the young boy had told her before her reincarnation.

"Princess Earle!"

The princess turned around to see the young boy trying his hardest to keep up with her insane amount of stamina. "You're so slow grey!" She called out as her pleasant voice echoed throughout the castle.

The queen smiled as her daughter whizzed past her leaving her poor play date in the dust.

"They seem to be enjoying their play date." A woman with beautiful blonde curls commented as she noticed the queen smiled at the two children.

"Yes, they do Eleanor" the queen replied to the young duchess with the same chestnut eyes as the young Grey.

Prince Edmond didn't expect his baby sister to come crashing into him the moment he stepped into the Queen's courtyard.

She didn't even see the head of white locks as she tackled him to the ground with a hug. "Welcome home big brother!" She called out in a giddy voice.

Edmond smiled wearily as he patted her head, the Rutherford boy came running in later panting as he had run around the castle.

Maybe he had.

Trust his odd sister to show up a man in terms of stamina.

"Hello Earle, I hope you behaved when I was gone." He said with a laugh as he picked himself up.

The young girl nodded eagerly, her older brother- to her- was the world.

She didn't have any older siblings in her past life so it was refreshing to know that you had someone you could rely on.

"Welcome back your highness" Grey greeted with a bow after he had composed himself. Prince Edmond smiled at the young boy his sister would be likely engaged in the near future.

"How are you, Grey?"

"I'm fine your highness." The prince nodded before carrying up His baby sister.

"I have a surprise for you."

She didn't really care about surprises but for her older brother, she was willing to act cute and childish no matter how humiliating it was for a grown woman like herself to do such a ridiculous thing.

"I love surprises!" She shouted in glee ready to jump out of his grasps in excitement.

"I'm getting married."

That was the moment her world came tumbling down.

A/N: please comment and vote!