Chapter Eleven

Prince Raymond Lux had been killed by her.

"The second prince's wedding is about to pass, quickly let's set off." Earle stared at the prince curiously, was he really not interested in what they were doing alone in this town?

Or did he already know?

She shook her head unsure of where such an absurd idea came from, there was no way he would know about the exorcism.

As she contemplated her idea she hadn't noticed the dark but emotionless gaze fixed on her coming from the prince.

She shivered slightly feeling the cold gaze, turning to meet his gaze, then he turned away smiling.

...Right?

She felt like something was wrong, but she couldn't understand, everything had been strange since the first time she met him.

She first met her older brother when she had been kidnapped for ransom. He was the one who found her and saved her, but that day he had died.

She had killed him.

Then why did he come home alive and well with a newfound sister's complex?

She forced a smile as he looked at her smiling slightly.

Something was wrong and it really scared her, the thought of him holding a grudge against her and waiting to pounce gave her sleepless nights.

But what could she do?

Strike first.

The girl and three boys mounted the ship and set off for the Civero family which was, unfortunately, a fortnight journey from the little town of Delmonto.

Prince Raymond sent a message pigeon to the church giving an account of the rather miraculous situation of the trade town omitting a few important details and giving Ling mist of the glory while never mentioning the princess, she was secretly annoyed at that but understood why he didn't want her to get involved if he was just a loving older brother.

But he wasn't so she wasn't sure if it was a good idea to give Ling all the glory, but she didn't say anything and just bottled it up in her heart.

Looking at the boy beside her eating a few sweets she unconsciously rambled.

"Grey... You like me right?" He let out a loud cough as a piece of candy got stuck I'm his throat. His face became flushed as he choked trying to avoid her eyes.

"W-What do you mean princess Earle!?" He asked a little bit too loud for her liking his face putting on deeper shades of red.

"O-Of course I l-like you! You're my fiance!" She watched him silently for a while, but she couldn't handle his cute serious face anymore.

".... pfft."

"What's so funny!?" He felt like he was dying of embarrassment! What kind of girl is bold enough to ask such a thing and then laugh it off!? He felt bullied like she was teasing him for her own entertainment.

"Hey, if you end up liking someone else when you get older, you won't kill me because I'm mean to her right?"

"Of course not princess Earle!" She smiled satisfied, even if she couldn't avoid the villainess role, at least he wouldn't kill her.

"Pinky promise?" She asked bringing out her Small pinky finger.

"Pinky promise!" He replied with a beaming smile.

She paused as she remembered how handsome he would be in the future before sighing in regret, such a handsome boy, the female lead really doesn't deserve him.

Prince Raymond shattered the glass wine cup in his hand as he watched the scene. The urge to mutilate that young boy for touching his sister with his pinky and giving her that low-key seductive smile was too great.

"My prince..." A guard said as he saw the glass pieces on the floor.

"Shut up!" He snapped in irritation

He really wanted to kill someone.