Closer to the edge.

Heey I hoped you like the other chapters:) I know its still fresh but comment on what you think of it please?

Cool beans

XxGooodiesxX

xoxo

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Danni's Pov

"Sir? I'm really sorry for leaving yesturday, I just...I dont know that song ment alot to me and playing it brought up a couple not wanted memories and I was wondering if you would let me practise in here now, cause its lunch and all?" I begged

"Danni, Its fine. I understand, and yes, play as you will I will close the door on my way out,: he winked walking past me and I smiled and walked over to the piano, Is sat down and sung to the only song I could think of, even if it was old:     *PLAY SONG NOW:)??? YES IT IS HER SINGING:)**

"On the first page of our story

The future seemed so bright

Then this thing turned out so evil

I don't know why I'm still surprised," I took a breath to get higher in my voice and continued singing

"Even angels have their wicked schemes

And you take that to new extremes

But you'll always be my hero

Even though you've lost your mind," I played the piano on a lower key and changed the key to the chorus on.

"Just gonna stand there and watch me burn

But that's alright because I like the way it hurts

Just gonna stand there and hear me cry

But that's alright because I love the way you lie

I love the way you lie

Ohhh, I love the way you lie," I held onto the note.

"Now there's gravel in our voices

Glass is shattered from the fig--"

"Your amazing," a deep voice that made me shiver told me, I froze. I looked up and saw Arron standingagainst the closed door, I gulped and stood up quickly.

"S..sorry, I didn't know anyone else was in here but me, I...yeah...you...Ugh!" I groaned as his smirk changed into and outright chuckle at me, I sighed I rolled my eyes but backed up when he came foward a few steps towards me, "What are you doing?" I gulped as I felt my back hit the piano. Shit.

"Look sweet pea, you have some serious talent and that is what I am doing, so care to play for me? Please and sing for me from where I rudely interrupted you, Please?" he begged and I swore under my breath, how am I supposed to say no to that face?

"I..I dont know, I havent played for anyone since..."I cut off abruptly, I havent talked about mum to anyone, not even dad. His face dropped a little when I stopped.

"What?" he asked, "Talk to me sweet pea, please?" something in his voice made me open up to him, its like I could trust him with anything, even my life.

"I havent performed infront of anyone, singing wise, snce my mum died." I said slowly, sadly, "It is always my way of getting something off my chest, if I am sad, I'll sing, if I'm happy, I will sing, angry? I'll sing. but I only do it when I know I am really alone." I wiped stray tears that had fallen.