Am I being forced to meet your family?

Hey guys, uploading on the same week, :) good for me, I won’t be uploading Friday till Monday, so yeppo, Wednesday or Thursday might be my last upload till TUES

ENJOY :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Walking down the corridor, practically everyone staring at me was a little nerve racking, I walked to my locker, shoving my books in, keeping my English one out though, I walked down the hallway, into the court yard and sat in my usual spot, crossing my legs and putting my IPod in, studying for the meths test we had today.

A didn't realise a big shadow was looming in front of me  when I looked up into the dazzling set of blue eyes, that sadly, didn't belong to Arron. I pulled my ear plugs out.

"Hey there gorgeous,"

"Umm, hey?"

He chuckled, "So I heard that you and Arran are an item?"

"Err, No, we are just friends actually," I was getting nervous, this guy had this thing about him that made me a little unsettled, the look in his eyes, like he wanted to devour me whole, I shuddered at the thought, hoping Arron would be here soon.

"Well, that’s good because, I just happen to need a good fu--"

"Brody." a new voice growled, finally my prayers were answer as I looked over to see a black eyed? Arron, glaring at the kid whose name must be Brody.

"Arrhhh, the King himself has arrived to save the fair maiden’s day, what a surprise eh king?" Brody chuckled evilly. I gulped and held my breath waiting for Arrons inevitable response.

"Piss off Brody, leave my girl out of this, go back to your usual whores, she is mine," he growled possessively, whoa whoa, wait? Leave my girl she is mine? I seriously had to talk to him about the definition of what the word friends meant.

"Calm your farm animals down there King, I am just having a little fun, wouldn't want you barking up the wrong tree," he chuckled and I watched as Arron stiffened. I swallowed.

"Leave." Arron snarled. Yes, actually snarled, so weird, i guess he did have an animal side to him, wow made him more exhilerating, i saw brody cower back a little before smirking and walking off, leaving me and Arron alone.

He sat down next to me and picked at the grass, frown on his handsome face, " so, what do you want to do when your older?" I asked, wanting to get him out of his bad mood. It seemed to work, his sholders slumped and he laughed.

"You're not going to ask me about what just happened?" he asked, in disbelief, his fce still frowning bu amusement in his eyes.