Letting go Forever?

Hey everyone, I will upload today

I really hope you are enjoying this story, I am really hoping anyway, sorry for the slow upload, leaving you on a cliff like that, my fault:)

Anyway enjoyJ, Don’t cry too much;(

Danni’s POV

I awoke in unfamiliar surroundings, I took a deep breath and scents insulted my nose, I groaned but froze when it came out like a snort of a dog. I tried to think back to what I remembered last but my brain hurt, in fact my whole body ached, I stretched but almost screamed when a tiny paw was in my sight.

I was alone in the room, and I took advantage of it, I walked or padded over to the nearest mirror and looked at myself, but this time I did scream and I screamed good.

Though, I was a wolf now so it just came out as a loud bark. I was calming down until the door flew open and revealed a large black wolf, he relaxed when he saw me awake, but I could see him struggling to contain his amusement when I growled at him.

I could sense when he was about to shift back because I saw his bones begin to re-break I cringed as I remembered the pain.

But then, he stood in front of me, stark naked, I quickly turned the other way even though my wolf was being childish again, “I am not being childish! I just want to see mate,” she whined, I couldn’t stop her from licking my wolfy lips; I turned to see Arron in a pair of shorts, he smiled at me and walked closer, sitting on the edge of a bed before picking me up and sitting me in his lap.

“I always wanted a puppy you know?”

I growled as menacingly as I could at him but he just chuckled at me and ruffled my...fur.

“want to shift back love?” he asked after a few quiet moments of him patting my fur and me purring, I looked at him and nodded but I felt confused, wondering how I could. “Okay what I want you to do is think about being human, think about arms and legs and fingers, everything about being human and you should shift back,” he suggested, placing me on the floor and running to get something.

I concentrated on what he said and found my bones cracking, it wasn’t as painful as shifting for the first time it was more a pleasure kind of pain, like you know the feeling when you crack a knuckle after a game or stretch when you wake up? It was like that.

In an instant, my red hair was hanging of my face and I was covering my naked self as Arron ran in with one of his shirts, I took it gratefully, and pulled it on, it was huge on me and ended just above my knees, I breathed in Arron’s musky scent and pulled him in for a hug, I buried my face in his chest and just held him to me, needing the comfort. He held me tight and we just stayed there until I finally pulled away.