Introduction

Another day of endless gazing at Shiemi, who Rin knew would never return his feelings. It was painfully obvious she liked Yukio, much to his (and the writers) dismay. (I love shiemi but i ship her with izumo bye)

Rin was forced to stay in his own little bubble. He couldn't share his feelings with anyone because everyone is a fucking snitch, and snitches get stitches. Rin was not in the position to be giving people stitches, especially with the Vatican riding up his ass.

Anyways, here we enter our main storyline. Unlike my other story, A God's Obsession, this is a simple story. It's not a game, because that took so fucking long to do, my god.

Okay, I'm done. Let's get on with the story!

---

The long day dragged on, the students in the cram school all silent as they jotted down the notes. The lunch bell just mere seconds from ringing, nobody was even paying attention to their teacher.

Well, except Shiemi, who was staring more at the teacher than listening to what he was droning on about.

Rin sighed, and the long awaited bell finally rang. Everyone filed out, and Shiemi went over to Yukio.

"Yuki-chan, want to eat together?"

He nodded, and the two walked out of the room.

"Why even bother when she's so head over heels for Yukio..." Rin mumbled and walked out as well.

---

Each new day wasn't new. The same old thing happened to Rin. Stare at Shiemi, feel pained because fuck you Shiemi notice me, do some work, but not all of it because Rin and Yukio were currently having a sibling war, go to lunch and mope, it was all the same.

Well, it all changed one day.

Welcome...to the most cliché story you will ever read!

No, I'm kidding.

A new student from America joined the class. She had (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes, she was gorgeous and kind and strong. She didn't talk much to her classmates, and didn't ogle at the teacher.

When he first laid his eyes upon her, he realized that Shiemi wasn't the one he loved.

He had already fallen in love with (Y/N) (L/N) the moment she walked through the door.