15

Sorry I didn't update! I'm working on a crossover ^^' it's kinda been taking over my writing schedule, but this is the only book I need to work on, so...

-

Jesus FUCKING christ.

Rin hasn't left the room all day. No bathroom, no homework, nothing! What the fuck is his deal?!

"Baby, please eat~." He tried to force a spoon of food into my mouth, which prompted me to spit in his face, which got him mad and made him smack me.

"Ow! Fuck off, prick!" I hissed and glared at him.

"Why can't you just behave? I saved you from the dangers of the outside world. You're mine, and nobody else can have you!" He growled and dropped the spoon. "Accept it."

"I won't accept it if it's not true," I kicked him away from me. "You're a delusional asshole!"

"Why? Because I killed Yukio? Was he the one you loved?" He grabbed my collar and pulled me close.

"I didn't have feelings for either of you!" I spat in his face again.

He sighed and backed down. "You will love me. There's no choice."

"This isn't love, it's obsession!"

"Let it go, (Y/N)! You're staying here, whether you like it or not. You will love me!" He slapped me in the face, hard, and left the room finally.

Ignoring the stinging in my cheeks, I got to work on my escape plan.