2

Lunch.

The only subject in school I have a shot at passing.

I have a really small attention span. I can't stay focused in classes. I'm only focused when I'm eating, and I'm not allowed to eat in my classes.

Well, that won't stop me.

Nom.

Nom.

So anyways, this kid keeps looking at me. The one with pointy ears. He like...glances back here, and it's really weird. I kinda hate him, but he's cute, I guess. It's obvious he likes the girl next to him, Blonde Bitch. But it's fatally obvious that SHE likes the teacher. She stares at him and gets none of her work done.

To be honest, she seems generic.

Lunch is earlier in the day, before cram classes. That kinda sucks, but I've found a way around it!

Bring food to class! The teacher hasn't noticed, and it's now a personal challenge to see the most outrageous thing I can bring in. So far, the most outrageous has been ice cream. Somehow, he didn't know!

Today, my challenge is to cook pancakes. I have a notebook set vertical in front of me to make it seem like I'm studying, and I have the small portable stove plugged into the wall.

What I didn't anticipate is the smell. I cooked, and the sizzle was covered up by the students chattering as they worked. The smell, though, was strong.

The boy with the ears sniffed around and shot up. "I smell pancakes!"

Everyone else sniffed around, before everyone, and I mean everyone, looked back at me.

"What are you doing, (Y/N)?" The teacher asked, as unamused as ever.

I put the notebook down and stared him dead in the eye as I flipped a pancake. "Making pancakes."

"Why?"

"Because you're fucking boring."