5

If we're going to be honest here, this kid is really creeping me out.

He sits with me at lunch, moved his seat to sit next to me, and acts as if I'm his child and he's a protective mother goose. He gets hostile towards everyone, especially the boys.

Rin Okumura. His name. It's peculiar, but has a nice ring to it. If he wasn't so creepy, I would say that he  was cute and I would fawn over him.

Still, he's creepy. Generic isn't even talking to me, because he scared her off. I think he threatened both her and the teacher.

The only thought swarming my mind as I walked home from cram classes were 'What the hell is his issue?'

Being alone to gather my thoughts into one place is calming. I always walk alone, it helps me.

Why does Rin act the way he does? We're just friends, not lovers. Did he threaten people over me? Is he capable of murder?

I hope not.

If he is, we have a problem.

I've never cared for people much. Why make friends and have lovers if they'll all die in the end? If I'm going to be an exorcist like my parents, there's no use in getting close to people. I'm sure I' not the only one to think like this. I'm sure Rin thought like this at first.

So, why is he befriending me? What's hiss side of this story?

Rin, what's wrong with you?