18

I have no interest in Rin Okumura.

I had no interest in making friends. 

Somehow, though, this boy coaxed me into a deathtrap, with the trap being his very own friendship. 

Everything moved so quickly. It was literally two weeks ago, when I joined the class. Unless it wasn't, in that case, just straight up stab me. 

I can't really tell time, because Rin broke my fucking watch. 

My premium Hello Kitty watch that I spent no money in, has no sentimental value, and was only used to tell time. 

Fuck you, Rin. That was my god damn treasure. 

Anyways, Rin left to shower and eat upstairs, which left me to either suffer silently or escape, so I chose both, rationally. 

I ended up freeing one arm, as I think I said, and only had to free my other one. 

Before doing so, I looked around for possible escape routes and hiding spots, if he were to come back. 

Then, the door opened. I quickly grabbed onto the rope, to make it seem like I didn't try anything. 

"C'mon, Okumura! You said you had sodas down here!" 

That...isn't Rin's voice. 

"Don't go down there, I'll go," Rin said, walking down. 

Shima? 

I immediately screamed, yelling about how Rin kidnapped me and killed Mr. Okumura, crying for help, screaming like it was a grade. 

"Is that...?" Shima ran over, and soon, I was face to face with him. 

"(L/N)?!" 

Rin walked up behind him, smiling. "Oh, no. You found my secret treasure. I guess now, I have to kill you..." 

Shima's eyes widened. "No, no, no! No need to do that! I-I'll keep the secret! I swear! I will!" 

His smile widened. "Good. Ah, about Yukio, I didn't kill him." 

"B-But (L/N) said you did..." 

"Nope! I may have stabbed him, but (Y/N) dear, you killed him! You made him spy on me and send you information! It's all your fault that my brother is dead!" 

I honestly had nothing to say. It was true, I did. 

"So, how will you repent for your awful sin?"