13

After everyone left, Rin showed his true colors to me.

He pushed me back into the fountain, an angry look on his face, as if I was the killer. 

"Why the hell did you call for help?!" He was quick to get into the fountain with me and pin my wrists down to the floor, the water being shallow, and all. 

"Why else?! You killed someone! That's a crime, and you're creepy!" I tried my hardest to escape, but it was like his hands are cement, connected to the ground. 

"Did you befriend me...just to betray me like this?" He looked up at me with tears in his eyes, tears that I could tell were forced. 

"You befriended me, first of all, and second of all, nobody was betrayed but Mr. Okumura." 

I couldn't imagine being killed by someone who I called family. It would hurt more emotionally, knowing the betrayal, and seeing the look as they killed you, then the real pain.

"He deserved to die, for trying to take you from me."

Before I could respond, he was kissing me, inching closer as he did. I didn't kiss back, utterly disgusted. I could smell blood, too. 

When I refused to kiss back, he dug his nails into the back of my neck, with intentions of making me gasp. I'm not stupid, and it didn't hurt. I simply refused. 

Then, I realized that one of my hands was free, due to his one hand behind my neck. So, I smacked him as hard as I could, which wasn't very hard. It was enough to make him pull away, though. 

"You bitch," He didn't hesitate to flip me around and dunk my head under the water. 

This boy has serious anger issues. 

I held my breath for as long as I could, before I had to let go of the breath I held to avoid my lungs exploding. 

Kidding. 

After a good minute, my vision became hazy. I couldn't hold my breath anymore. Just before I felt like I was gonna die, he pulled me back up, and by then, I had passed out. 

(rin what the everloving fuck)