8

Yeah, I'm not leaving the school. My parents paid good money for this.

School is so boring, and cram school is even worse. I  really don't care about this. 

Rin is getting really creepy. He's been eyeing both me and his brother, and almost everyone else in the class, as if he has a plan hidden in that sword case of his. 

That was just awful I'm sorry. 

By the end of class, Rin said he needed to talk to Yukio alone, so as everyone left, I stayed. 

Time to be Rin Okumura. 

I peeked my head into the doorway. Something shone in the light of the room, behind his back, hidden in his pocket. 

He slowly removed it as he spoke to the teacher about...something. 

Then, in an instant, he took his brother by surprise. He used his free hand to grab his neck, and then his other hand to bring whatever it was - it was a knife, by the way - to stab him in the chest. 

My eyes widened, and I put a hand over my mouth to quiet whatever was about to come out. Yukio's eyes widened in pain and shock. Rin pulled the knife out, only to stab it into Yukio's head. 

He dropped his brother to the ground, smiling wickedly at the mess he made. Yukio cried out in pain, before the life quickly faded from his eyes. Blood trickled down onto the tiled floor, and he was dead. 

Rin turned to the door, and that's when I ran away, terrified. 

Did I do this?! Am I at fault for Rin's behavior?! 

Was everything he had been doing a warning sign we ignored?!