005

"He's like my drug, whenever I get his attention I get really happy for a while. But when I don't it's like the world is falling apart and I don't know what to do."
~Unknown

Harley's POV

Harley's POV

I felt as if my entire world came to a halt as Xavier Daniels walked into our AP environmental science class. I watched intently as he talked to a few of his friends, a bright smile on the boys face. His hair was messy, but strangely sexy. I felt as if my heart stopped as he walked over to his desk, right in front of mine. The boy flashed me a smile, his perfect white teeth being exposed to the world.

"Hey. Harlow right?" He asked, making my lips curve into a smile.

He remembered my name

He remembered my name. I nodded my head before saying,

"Yeah, my friends call me Harley though. It's easier to remember." He smiled and shook his head at me, making my breathing come to a stop. The nerves I felt when being around him was almost too much to handle.

"I like the name Harlow; it's unique." He told me before turning around in his seat just as class begun.

The teacher pulled up a powerpoint and began to lecture us on energy conversions. I couldn't pay attention though. All I could think about was the cute senior who sat in front of me. His eyes, his smile, his voice, were all things that began to run through my mind as our teacher practically bored everyone to death.

The class seemed to go by in a haze, before I knew it the bell rang and it was time to go home. I grabbed my blue book bag and threw it over my shoulder.

"Hey, you wanna ride home?" I looked up and smiled at Xavier as I ran my hand through my hair, something I often did when nervous.