006

"Good friends help you to find important things when you have lost them... your smile, your hope, and your courage."
~Dow Zantamata

" ~Dow Zantamata

Harley's POV

I laid sprawled out on Ruby's king sized bed, my hands twisting through her snow white comforter, and my mind wandering in thousands of different directions. Xavier seemed to be the only thing I could concentrate on.

"Let's hangout this weekend." His voice echoed in my mind on repeat. The smile on his face when he said those four little words stuck with me ever since I stepped out of his Mercedes-Benz.

"Hey. Hey! Earth to Harley!" I snapped out of my thoughts and looked up at Ruby as she climbed onto her bed, a smile on her face and a camera in her hand.

"Get that thing outta my face." I said with a laugh before pushing the camera away as she knelled over my body.

"Oh, come on say hi to the world." She told me as she pointed the camera at my face, yet again. I let out a loud hearty laugh before waving at the camera.

"Hello world." I spoke making Ruby laugh. She quickly flopped down onto the bed beside me. I stared up at the white painted ceiling, again losing my mind in thought of the cute senior that happened to be kind enough to give my brothers and I a ride home from school.

"We should make a YouTube channel." Ruby said out of no where. My attention went from the ceiling to the girl beside me. When I turned my head I saw that the blonde girl was already staring at me.

"A YouTube channel? What would we even do?" I asked with a laugh. Ruby shrugged her shoulders before saying,

"Pranks, we could prank your siblings, my parents, unexpecting strangers..." I sat up, using my elbow to prop myself up. I stared down at the green eyed girl and raised my eyebrows at her.

"You've been thinking about this a lot?" I asked.

"I don't know... it could be fun."

I looked over at her right hand, the silver video camera still sat in her small hand

I looked over at her right hand, the silver video camera still sat in her small hand. I smiled and nodded at the girl.

"Okay."