020

Harley's POV

Harley's POV

"I'm gonna fucking kill you."

"Lip calm down." I muttered. Lip's eyes were darker than I have ever seen before. If looks could kill Bentley would be dead already.

"Calm down!? Don't tell me to calm down." Lip spat angrily. "You were right there! Why the fuck didn't you stop them?" He yelled, turning back to Bentley. Before Lip got the chance Ian swung at Bentley.

"Shit." Bentley cursed, holding onto his cheek in pain.

"Ian!" I yelled in horror. Ian was rarely ever violent.

"What? He deserves worse, Harley!" He yelled back. I pressed my back farther down into the lumpy couch, unable to do anything but watch the three boys quarrel.

"You both need to calm down!" I screamed.

"Harley, it's okay. Don't defend me." Bentley spoke, his gaze never leaving my brothers. "You'll never be able to make me feel worse than I already do."

"Bentley, you shut the fuck up." I snapped. The boy didn't even flinch at my words. His darkened blue eyes remained glued to my brothers rigid figures.

"What are you even doing here?" Lip asked. Bentley looked at him and tilted his head, much like a dog when confused.

"Why wouldn't I be here?"

"I 'attacked' your sister." Ian spoke with air quotes. Bentley rolled his eyes and shook his head at the redhead.

"Dude, I've known you were gay since we were like twelve." Bentley stated.

"W-what?" Ian stuttered.

"Oh come on. You weren't exactly discreet about it." Bentley spoke with yet another roll of his eyes. Ian just stood there, his eyes wide. "You told me you thought Ashton Kutcher was hot on accident." Bentley reminded him.

"And you didn't tell your brothers this?" Ian asked.

"I figured you didn't want it to get out." Bentley shrugged.

"So instead you let them pummel my little sister!?" Lip yelled. Ian went to hold Lip back but was too late. Lip jumped onto Bentley, the two of them instantly clashing with the hard wooden floor. Lip began repeatedly punching the raven haired boy over and over again. Bentley didn't fight back for the first time in his life. Which was only making his injuries worse than before.