015

"Being broken hearted is like having broken ribs on the outside it looks like nothing is wrong but every breath hurts."
~Unknown

Harley's POV

Harley's POV

I was pacing the living room, everyone else's loud and scared voices were echoing off the walls. I could hardly hear what the person was saying on the other line. Where Frank was, we had no idea. I assumed he went off on another bender by the looks of it.

"I'm sorry-- Mike-- Mike have you seen Frank?" I called into the phone. I had to hold my hand against my ear just to hear what the man was saying. I frowned at his next few words,

"Nah, sorry Harley. I haven't seen Frank since Debbie was born." My eyes widened, realizing its been so long.

"Shit, okay. If you do see his drunk ass give us a call, yeah?" The man on the other line laughed and told me he would. I hung up the phone and watched as my siblings all paced around the dark living space. V continued to make a few calls as well and for some reason Karen Jackson was at our house, yet again.

I still couldn't remember why we cared about where Frank was so much, besides the fact that he needed to go cash the check.

"Shit!" V exclaimed. I looked over to see the woman leaning out the window. "What the fuck?" Everyone stopped what they were doing and turned to see what had happened. "Motherfucker." The woman mumbled before rushing out of the house.

We all sat around the living room. Everyone seemed to have given up, but I knew we wouldn't. We never gave up on anything.

"Anything?"Fiona asked.

"Nobody's seen him since last night." Ian told her. Debbie began to whimper, and Fiona was quick to comfort the girl. I stood from the couch as she talked to the red head. I grabbed onto my coat and pulled it on quickly.

"Where are you going?" Ian asked.

"He's probably passed out somewhere. Drunk bastard." I spoke, mumbling the last part to myself.

"I'll come with you." Ian spoke, standing from the couch.

"We split up." Fiona spoke, standing up. "All the regular spots okay?" Everyone was quick to rush out of the house. I walked with Ian downtown, looking around all the bars and all the usual places he's passed out in.

"Have you seen Frank?" I asked one of the bouncers standing beside a busy club. The tall man laughed and shook his head at me.

"Come on, Harley. You know we don't let Frank in here anymore. He never pays." He told me. I shook my head and began walking away.

"Shit." I mumbled.

"We'll find him." Ian told me. I shook my head at the red haired boy.

"Maybe he's gone for good this time." I laughed slightly to myself before muttering, "If we're lucky."