argument (01.)

lately, you and bruno have been having marital issues

lately, you and bruno have been having marital issues. not only has he been distant, but he barely speaks to you. it's been going on for about three weeks and you've finally reached your breaking point.

"bruno, what's wrong?" you were sitting in front of your vanity, observing him from the mirror while he was propped up against the headboard, his attention zeroed in on his mobile phone.

"nothing is wrong with me, y/n. leave me alone," a scoff escaped past your lips and your eyebrows involuntarily shot up at his rather rude response.

"why're you being so fucking rude?!" you rose from your chair and turned to look at him. he lifted his eyes from his screen to look at you for a split second, only for him to roll them.

"stop being so damn clingy, it's not cute. it's annoying. now leave me the fuck alone!" once again, he went to his phone.

"fine!" you yelled, while tears welled up in your eyes. without another word, you entered your bathroom and locked the door behind you. you stood before your sink, gripping it's edge and took deep breaths in attempt to calm down.

when your breathing returned to its normal state, you decided you needed to be away from bruno, even if it was just for a couple of hours. you thought that a night out with your girlfriends would help you feel better.

text to: y/bff/n
i need to go out. wanna go have a drink?

text from: y/bff/n
fuck yeah! but instead of going to a bar, let's go to a club! i'll invite the girls.

text to: y/bff/n
okay! see you later, boo!

with that, you connected your phone to its charger and began to get ready. you wanted to avoid bruno as much as possible, so you decided to do your hair and makeup first.

you curled your hair into loose curls and applied minimal makeup. when you were done, you turned towards the door and just stared at it. you didn't want to see bruno, but after mustering a bit of courage, you opened it and walked towards your huge walk-in closet.

after roaming around, you decided on a white shoulder-less blouse that zig-zagged right between the valley of your breasts and black jeans. and to complete your outfit, you put on black sock fit ankle boots.