mr.hernandez pt.2 (10.)

(it's been a long ass while since i updated lmao so y'all might have to go re-read the first part to this

(it's been a long ass while since i updated lmao so y'all might have to go re-read the first part to this. this is the continuation of mr.hernandez.)

-

after leaving the coffee shop, you headed to class but it was no use. you couldn't stop thinking about him.

you were flattered that he asked you to go with him but you were confused. why me of all people? you thought.

after your econ class, you headed to his and suddenly remembered about presentations.

fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck.

you were freaking out low-key. you knew that once you were up there you'd feel a bit self conscious because he'll be staring right at you.

despite your uneasiness, you headed to his class and tried to remain as calm as possible. you sat and took notes on every single presentation, intrigued by all.

"y/n, it is now your turn," he uttered while typing away on his computer. you cleared your throat and slowly rose from your seat.

you stood in front of the class and could immediately feel your face turning a light shade of pink.

"hello, my name is y/n and my assigned topic was the salem witch trials," you dove right in, getting caught up in all of the information you provided.

through your peripheral vision you could see him staring at you but you chose to ignore it.

the class erupted in claps when you were done and you offered a small smile before heading back to your seat.

you looked at mr.hernandez as you sat back down and noticed he was smiling at you softly. when he realized that you were now looking at him, he quickly looked down and pretended to write something down.

by the time everyone had finished presenting, there was 5 minutes left of class.

"i am very proud of all the hard work you all have put into this assignment. i will be submitting your grade by the end of the week so be on the look out for that," he spoke as he stood in the middle of the class. "for now, you're all free. enjoy the rest of your day."

everyone hurried to put their stuff away and exit the room. you too were walking towards the door when he suddenly walked in front of you.

"i have your dress ready, if you care to take it with you." he said, looking down at you.

"oh, yes! i'm curious to see what you picked out." you excitedly said.