flirt (08.)

"man, i'm ready to bring me a beautiful hunny to my room and get it on!" kameron shouted across the room as he buttoned up his shirt and combed his hair

the band had played their last show of the 24k magic world tour and as a form of celebration, they decided to go out to one of the best clubs in town.

they were all in the dressing room, freshening up and cracking up at kameron's stupid jokes.

"you a fool," bruno laughed as he placed his gold chains across his neck, shaking his head slightly.

once they were all ready, they took off in a limo where they continued their chaotic conversation while popping bottles of champagne.

when they arrived, it was no surprise that they were let in before anyone else. the club was bumping and blasting with r&b music. a pool of bodies could be seen dancing and grinding against one another, moving to the rhythm of the music.

the guys made their way up to the vip section and almost immediately started ordering drinks and appetizers to munch on.

"do y'all see the amount of brown and black beauties that are all up in here?" they were all basically drooling with their jaws on the floor, admiring the beautiful curvaceous women.

bruno sat in the big booth, a drink firmly clasped in his hand. he watched as the guys talked and laughed and flirted until he spotted one, if not the most, beautiful woman he'd ever laid eyes on.

she was down in the first floor of the club at the bar. even from afar, bruno could tell that she was alone, possibly waiting for someone.

she sat on a stool, her manicured hand around a glass of champagne and her eyes scanning the room.

she wore a little gold dress that left little to the imagination. her tanned, thick legs were visible and part of her thighs. her cleavage alone drove him wild. he could see the round, soft flesh of her breasts and he imagined caressing them, kissing them, sucking them.