realization (06.)

*smut ahead*

*smut ahead*

"damn, mami!" you heard his loud ass voice yell as you slipped into your outfit for the show tonight in london.

"you can't just barge in into my dressing room, bruno. get out!" you exclaimed, irritated with his childish behavior.

"oh, come on baby. this ain't nothing i've never seen before," he smirked, pulling you in and groping your behind. you rolled your eyes and pushed him away from you and continued getting ready.

"now, girl. you can't walk around in that," he said, pretty much drooling on the floor from watching the way the jumpsuit emphasized your curves and assets.

"uh, and who are you to tell me what i can and cannot wear? that's right, nobody

"uh, and who are you to tell me what i can and cannot wear? that's right, nobody. now mind your business," he was pissed, but deep down he was turned on by the fact that you refused to do what he said.

***

you were the makeup artist and hair stylist that was hired by bruno's management 7 years ago. you've been working with them since the beginning; getting bruno and his band members ready for interviews, award shows, performances etc.

you adored your job. not only did you get to do what you love, with the people you love; you also got to travel the world while doing so.

currently, you guys were on your 3rd world tour; the 24k magic tour. you guys were about a month into it and it was still so exciting as if it was the first time.

traveling and seeing the beautiful faces of all the fans who attended never got tiring. neither did watching everyone come together as one and sing and dance along to bruno's lyrics. it was something so beautiful to be able to witness and you were eternally grateful.

***

during the show, you stood on the sidelines with the tools necessary to fix the guys up whenever they took a break. "you be distracting me with that fine ass outfit on," kameron flirted, making you giggle as you retouched his hair. "bye," bruno interrupted, causing  kameron to chuckle knowing that he had hit a nerve.