jealousy (02.)

today was the launch of the 24k magic album and as a form of celebration, bruno decided to rent a club where only close family and friends were invited

today was the launch of the 24k magic album and as a form of celebration, bruno decided to rent a club where only close family and friends were invited. he wanted to cherish this moment with those he loved.

you were at home, deciding on what to wear to the party. "bruno, what should i wear?!" you whined, rummaging through your clothes. he came in and pointed to the first thing he saw. "here, wear this," he took out a strapless maroon dress that showed generous amount of cleavage through the straps near your breasts area and had a semi-high slit.

you took the dress out of his hands and made your way into the bathroom

you took the dress out of his hands and made your way into the bathroom. after about an hour and a half later, you and bruno were ready. or at least you were.

"bruno, come on! you're going to be late to your own party," you warned, waiting for him by the door. "i'm comin', i'm comin'!" he rushed, placing his chains around his neck. you looked at him and smiled while grabbing his hand and dragging him out to the limo.

after the 45 minute drive, you arrived to the club. bruno gushed out a breath of air and you turned to look at him, "don't tell me you're nervous," you said, caressing his cheek with the palm of your hand. "how can i not be nervous, y/n? in a couple of hours my album will be exposed to the entire world and what if they don't like it?" he pouted. "you're bruno mars for fucks sake! people are gonna love your album! so stop worrying and come enjoy your party." you exited the limo and into the club where his album was blasting through the speakers.

he looked at the dance floor and a huge smile broke out on his face when he saw his boys dancing and singing in the middle. "go," you elbowed him slightly. he pecked you on the lips then headed over, where they all started cheering.

you made your way around the floor, greeting everyone until you reached the bar. you ordered a mojito and sat next to tahiti. "hey," you smiled, sipping on your beverage. "oh, hey!" she exclaimed, hugging you. "are you enjoying yourself?" you asked, looking at all the familiar faces dancing along to the beat of perm. "i mean, i was, until i found out that jessica is here," your eyes widened and nearly choked on your drink. "woah, are you okay?" she asked, patting your back. "what do you mean jessica is here?" you spat.

you jumped off of your stool and began searching for her. it took about 20 minutes, but you found her in the middle of the floor, dancing with none other than your man. you were fucking pissed.

you walked on over to them and started clapping rather loudly and obnoxiously. "wow! what a beautiful reunion!" you exclaimed, placing your hands on your hips and staring directly at bruno.

"baby, don't," he said, stepping away from her and walking towards you. "don't what? i was only congratulating you and your girlfriend."

"oh, so does that mean he's mine?" the snake said, obviously testing you and your very thin patience. you shot her a fake smile before lunging at her, only to be captured by bruno. "bitch, do not try me!" he carried you while you thrashed in his arms, telling him to put you down. once he did, he told the bouncer to escort her out.

you snapped off your heels while making your way to the limo. you heard footsteps following behind you, but you chose to ignore them.

"y/n, please," he said as he caught up to you, turning you around by your arm. "please what bruno?! how do you expect me to be fine with her being here?!" you yelled, ripping your arm out of his grasp. "we were only dancing!" his voice rose as he began to get annoyed with you and your antics. "yeah, because there was nothing intimate about how she had her scrawny ass arms around your neck!" you seethed, turning around and making your way to the car.

this time, he turned you around and slammed you against the car door. you began fighting against his hard grip, but it was no use. "listen to me!" he exclaimed, "i don't want her. i don't love her. do you really think i'd ever go back to her after all the pain she caused me? i want and love you. only you," he wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you against him.

tears were on the brink of spilling, but before they could, you smashed your lips against his. you tangled your fingers into his hair and slightly tugged, causing him to groan slightly. after about a minute of groping and caressing one another, you pulled back.

"i love you, you idiot," you smiled, pecking his nose. "but let me tell you one thing," you said, pointing your index finger at him, "if i ever catch you dancing with another girl that is not our family or our friend, bruno i swear to god, i will knock you out right then and there," you were trying to be serious but you were smiling.

he broke out into his contagious laughter, saying, "alright, baby. though i must admit it was hot how you almost attacked her. it's nice to know my woman is willing to fight for me." you rose your eyebrows as in saying, really?

"you're lucky i didn't kick your ass right now," you said, pulling him so you guys could go back into the club. he chuckled intertwined your fingers.

as you entered the club, phil came up to you guys. "damn, y/n. who knew you had it in you," he said sounding surprised. "no one gets to dance with my man," you said, shrugging your shoulders. he laughed and went to the dance floor. you both followed him, where you began dancing and singing along to that's what i like.

***
this one is obviously shorter, but definitely more violent lmao. there's only been one reader who didn't leave a comment or anything, but i hope that when it gets more reads, you guys will like it. thank you!
-e 🥀