Toys and accidents

Dinah POV

"Should we wake her up and or should we just move her.. but then we would have to wake her up anyway to.. ummm Dinah what do we do?" Normani rambled.

"Um.. I think that we should move her, change the sheets, and then wake her up after." I told her. "Should we wake up Camila? You know how panicked she gets when we wake her up for no reason because she thinks she's late for something." Ally said, giggling a little.

I laughed a little thinking about it, as did the others. "I think we can just move her." I said, picking her up, causing her to reach for the pillow she was cuddling in her sleep. I laughed. "This girl is a mess."

The other girls giggled and nodded. I laid Camila down on the couch in my room for the time being. I looked down at Lauren, who whimpered in her sleep, cuddling the stuffed animal closer.

I picked her up, her clinging to me. "Can one of you get me a towel, I'm gonna lay her next to Mila. Unless one of you can hold her for a minute or two." I told the girls.

"I'll get her." Normani offered. I gave her a thankful smile. "Thank you Mani." "No problem." She responded with a smile. I carefully unclasped her hand from around my shirt and handed her to Normani, who she held onto reflexively.

I quickly went about taking the sheets off of the bed and putting on new ones. I ran downstairs and put everything in the wash before going to head back upstairs.

Normani POV

Lauren started to move around uncomfortably in my arms. "Shhh. It's okay Lo." I said calmly. Ally came closer and rubbed her back. Lauren let out a small whimper. "Should we wake her up or let Dinah do it. She knows Dinah better, I don't want to scare her." I asked Ally.

"Um.. I do-" Lauren sat up in my arms, rubbing her eyes and looking around before she started to cry. Ally came and picked Lauren up from my arms and rocked her. "Shhh.. it's okay." Lauren looked down and squirmed as Dinah came in. "She's probably uncomfortable Dinah." Ally said calmly.

Dinah nodded, taking Lauren and giving Ally a small smile before she set Lauren down so she could walk. "You gonna have her take a shower dj?" I asked kindly.

She shook her head, "She can't do it by herself Mani..." she said a little sadly. "Do you want us to help?" Ally asked with a small smile which Dinah returned, looking down at Lauren, who was whimpering uncomfortably. "Yea, sure." With that we all head into Dinah's bathroom after she grabbed Lauren a towel.

Ally turned towards me, "She's so small." She said in awe as Dinah helped Lauren get out of her clothes before running the water. "I know... she's so itty bitty." I agreed.

"Guys we really need to go out and get her some clothes today because I only had one outfit small enough to fit her and even it was a little big. I'm just gonna have her put on one of the smaller shirts because it will cover her up, I don't have any pants left that will be small enough to stay up on her." Dinah told us sadly.

"Do you think maybe Camila has any stuff for when Sofi is over?" Dinah shook her head, "Even if she did, it would be too big for Lauren." Ally nodded, "Yea. You're right."

Dinah stopped the water and helped Lauren in, the smaller girl wincing when the water touched her skin like it hurt. If it did I could understand why, she said scars and bruises everywhere and between her legs was raw from the top of her inner thigh to about halfway to her knee. It looked really painful.

"Dinah..?" Ally said as Dinah started washing Lauren's hair. "Yea love?" "Umm her legs..." Dinah looked concerned. "It's raw between them Dinah..." I whispered loud enough for Ally and Dinah to hear, but not Lauren.