Lions and tigers and bears ???

*Time Skip*

"Lauren sweetie c'mon let's go nini, yea?" Dinah told the small girl as she taped her in a new diaper. Lauren reached for Dinah and whimpered slightly now that she'd realized how sleepy she was.

Dinah picked Laur up and bounced her gently. She turned around seeing Camila in the doorway smiling at her. Dinah smiled back, "Come on Mila." Dinah ushered her friend into the room. Camila came in and looked at Lauren, who was falling asleep. Lauren closed her eyes and reached for Camila.

"Camz?" The small girl cooed softly. Dinah smiled at Camila when she looked towards her for a go ahead. Camila picked up Lauren, who nestled into Camila, feeling comforted by her holding her.

Lauren held onto Camila's shirt and fell asleep almost instantly. "I'm glad she's started to take such a liking towards you, Mila." Dinah said kindly. Camila smiled, "Thanks, Dj, wanna get some rest?" Dinah nodded.

"Sure, Mila." The girls both laid down with Lauren snuggled into Camila's side and Dinah cuddled close to the both of them. "Goodnight, Dinah." "Night, Mila." With that the two girls fell asleep as well.

*time skip*

Camila woke up at an unknown time to Lauren pulling tightly on her shirt. Once she was fully aware, she realized how badly the small girl was trembling. Lauren was shaking Camila to wake her and she had tears streaming down her cheeks.

Camila sat up and pulled Lauren into her arms, "Shhh.. come here." She said softly, running her fingers through her hair. Lauren stopped crying and was left trembling in Camila's arms.

"It's okay, I've got you." Camila whispered, leaving a gentle kiss on Lauren's forehead. Camila carried Lauren into Dinah's balcony and started to sing to her.

Camila POV

" I keep a close watch on this heart of mine, I keep my eyes wide open all the time..."

As I finished the song, she'd completely calmed down, chewing on her hand and resting her head on my chest. I looked out at the sun that had risen not too long ago and smiled down at Lauren, glad that she'd calmed down.

"Hungry Lolo? Do you want something to eat?" Lauren nodded so I stood her up and she held onto my hand as we went inside and I led her down the stairs to the kitchen as she walked down them clumsily. I found it super cute.

I set her on the counter and went and got out a yogurt and fruit. She smiled and made grabby hands for the yogurt and the mango slices. I smiled at her before grabbing a yogurt and some fruit for myself alongside a couple of spoons.

I pulled up two chairs next to each other and had Laur sit next to me. I opened my yogurt and peeled my banana and she watched me before trying to open her yogurt and getting frustrated, whimpering a little.

"Hey, it's okay, munchkin. Lemme help." I opened her yogurt for her and she hugged me. I giggled and handed her a spoon. She held it with all of her fingers how little kids hold crayons; I smiled at her.

Lauren just kinda looked at it before using her fingers to eat her yogurt. "Sweetie, you use a spoon to eat it. Like this." I told her, holding her hand and showing her how to hold hold the spoon.

She looked at me with pleading eyes and shook her head once, handing me the spoon. I gave her a gentle smile and took the spoon, letting her eat the yogurt with her fingers.