Singsong gone wrong

Dinah POV

I woke up at a pretty decent time, which was fairly unusual for me. My sleeping arrangement tends to flip around a good bit.

Lauren seemed to had slept peacefully through the night, which made me happy. Camila seemed a little bit unslettled actually. While Lauren had rolled over and cuddled a body pillow that was on my bed, Camila had cuddled into me, partially laying on my chest.

I really had to pee because, let's face it, everyone has to pee when they first wake up. So naturally, I tried to carefully lay Camila next to Lauren, only to fail miserably.

Every time that I went to get up, Camila would cry a little bit. It was actually quite concerning, but we all had nightmares from time to time, it was normal.

I gently ran my fingers through Mila's hair. "Milaa, wake up. I got you." I said softly and quietly. Demi came into my room a little bit loudly considering that she more so tripped in, causing Camila to cry in her sleep.

"Whoa... I'm so so sorry, what happened?" She asked quietly, sitting next to me.

"She's dreaming, I'm trying to wake her up." Demi had a sad expression on her face,

"Awhh..p-" Lauren started to whimper alittle as she tossed and turned next to me.

"Do you want me to get Mila? I'll take her into her room and calm her down." Demi offered kindly.

"Thanks Dems."  I told her as she gently picked Camila up from my arms as I picked up Lauren.

"Lauren sweetie, it's Dj, I have you. You're safe." I whispered softly to the small girl in my arms. She sat up, rubbing her eyes and crying softly. I held her securely and rocked her,

"Shhh, everything is okay." I wiped her eyes and turned on the tv to blues clues and turned Lauren a little on my lap so she could see.

I continued to rock her gently as she stopped crying and looked up at me, giving me a small smile, then watching the show.

I was glad that she was alright and wasn't too shaken up by whatever she'd dreamt about.

Demi POV

I'd gotten Camila into her room and laid down on the bed with her, hoping that maybe I could calm her down so she could sleep a bit longer. The small girl whimpered softly into my side,

"Shhh, Hey Mila.. it's okay." I whispered to her. Sadly, my attempts to calm her didn't work out and I ended up having to wake her up.

I shook her gently, successfully waking her up, and her starting to cry into me softly.

"Mila, look at me hun.. you're alright. It's only a dream." I cooed, wiping away her tears. I ran my fingers through her and whispered sweet nothings to her until she was calm.

"You okay?" She nodded.

"Thanks Dems." She said softly, hugging me. I smiled and hugged her back.

"Want to go with Dinah and Laur? They're in Dinah's room. I think Lauren had a bad dream too." She nodded and we head back. We both cooed at the sight as we walked in.

Dinah was holding Lauren securely in her arms an rocking her gently as she watched blues clues. Dinah gave us a smile and patted the spot next to her. Camila and I both went and sat next to her.

"You alright Mila?" She nodded and gave me a smile,

"Yea, just a freaky dream is all." Dinah gave her a friendly smile,

"I'm glad you're okay." Camila returned the smile before laying on her stomach with her hands supporting her head and watching blue's clues with Lauren, which was really sweet.