Medicine Pt.1

Dinah POV

My thoughts were interrupted when Mani came back into the room with Lauren. 

"Hey," she said softly, sitting on the edge of the bed. 

I gave her a small smile, "Hey. Hey, Laur." Lauren was situated on Mani's lap resting her head on Mani's shoulder. 

"The food is done if you guys are still wanting to eat," she told Demi and me. 

"Of course, but I think that Mila needs the rest. I'm worried about her," Demi expressed, looking at Mani and me. 

I nodded, "I am too. I'm almost certain that Lauren had a flashback and that's why she was so distraught, but I still don't know what set Camila off." 

Demi nodded, "I was wondering the same, I hope she's gonna be alright." 

"I'm sure she's gonna be okay. Maybe she's been exhausted?" Mani asked. 

"Maybe, but she's been a little off here and there," Demi clarified. 

Mani sighed, "Yeah, you're right." My stomach growled, making Lauren giggle. Her infectious laughter made all of us smile. 

"Let's eat. I think I want to try and have Camila eat though," I told Demi and Mani. 

"Yeah and she'll never get any sleep tonight if she sleeps all day, she's gonna be alright," Demi spoke, rethinking letting Mila sleep. 

Lauren looked up at Mani and tugged her gently, "Yeah, Lauren?" 

"Ea?" Lauren questioned with a smile. 

Mani nodded, "Mhm, I think we're just gonna wake up Camila first." Lauren smiled and rested her forehead on Mani's. 

"You guys can go ahead, I'll get Mila up," Demi offered. 

"Are you sure?" I asked her. 

She nodded with a smile, "I'll just be a few minutes." 

"Okay, call down if you need anything," Mani told Demi. Demi nodded and Mani, Lauren, and I head downstairs to join Ally.

Demi POV

After Dinah, Laur, and Mani left the room, I looked down at Camila. I almost didn't want to wake her up, but I knew I was right about how she'd never get to sleep tonight if we were to let her continue to sleep. 

I gently moved Camila's hair off of her face, "Milaaa, wake up." Camila rolled over, gently placing one of her hands in her hair. 

"Hey, Mila. Wake up, sweetie," I cooed softly. Mila mumbled and rubbed her eyes. 

"Heyy, come on, Mila. Why don't you come with me and have some fruit and waffles?" Camila sat up and rubbed her eyes, leaning on my side. 

"Are you okay, Camila?" Camila looked up at me with absolutely pitiful eyes and it broke my heart, but she nodded. 

"Are you sure?" Camila nodded and wrapped her arms around me. I welcomed Mila into my embrace and smoothed her hair. 

"Come on, let's go eat," I told her kindly as I gently pulled her up to stand next to me. Camila stayed close to me as I led her downstairs to join everyone else. 

"Here, Mila. Are you feeling alright?" Ally asked Camila as she handed her a waffle with some banana slices on the side. Mila nodded and picked a seat between Dinah and me.