Camz

Ally POV

I woke up to whimpering and crying coming from the room next to mine, which was Dinah's room. I walked in to see who it was and hopefully help. As I walked in, Lauren bolted awake and started crying more. I went to go to help, but Camila woke up and tried to console Lauren, which made her cry harder and scream as she tried to break from Camila's grasp.

Camila let go of the small girl and Dinah woke up. Dinah started trying to help Lauren calm down and Camila sat on the edge of the bed and started crying. "Awh... Mila..." I said softly, going up to her and pushing her hair out of her face and wiping her tears.

"Come on hun, she didn't mean it, she was scared. She'd just had a nightmare, don't take it personally, sweets." I whispered. "Come on, let's go to my room. You can calm down and get back to sleep okay?" Camila hesitated, but gave in and nodded, taking my hand and sniffing as I led her out of the room.

Dinah POV

Lauren was terrified. Poor kid... I really couldn't calm her down. She was screaming and crying, and amidst everything else, I was having to restrain her from hurting herself because she kept trying to bite herself or hit herself.

I sat up, pulling her into my arms. I gently traced her face with my fingertips, she flinched pretty bad. "Shh.. it's okay. You're okay. It's just Dinah, I won't let anything happen to you. No ones going to hurt you sweetie." I whispered, pulling her into my lap and starting to rock her a little.

She'd stopped screaming, but now that I had her in my arms, I could feel how badly she was trembling. I let her wrap herself around me and I stood up with her in my arms. "Shhh.. I have you." I cooed, walking around in circles, bouncing her lightly. Slowly, she started to calm down.

I wrapped a blanket around Lauren and carried the small girl out to the balcony and sat in the swing with her. I rocked her on the swing until she was completely calm. She held onto my shirt and rested her head on my chest.

I sang softly to Lauren and she slowly fell back asleep in my arms. I kissed her forehead. "Sweet dreams, sweetie." I whispered, carrying her back inside. I noticed that she was wet so I got a clean diaper, wipes, and baby powder before laying her down on my bed.

I gently got her clean and put the diaper on her, making sure that it was secure. I decided against putting her pajama pants back on her since she squirmed and whimpered a little when I tried to. "Shhh, is okay Lauren." I whispered, picking her back up.

I carried her to Ally's room, seeing Camila curled into Ally's side, crying.. "Awh.. Mila.. don't cry." I cooed, laying down next to Ally and Camila with Lauren cuddled into my left side. I traced my fingers along Camila's side. "What happened?" I asked Ally.

"Lauren was having a nightmare and woke up and it woke Camila up. She tried to comfort her and she freaked out and Camila's upset because she doesn't know why Lauren doesn't like her... I told her that Lauren was just scared and she'd just woke up, that she was probably going to panic when you tried to comfort her too, and that it wasn't her fault." Ally explained.

I looked down at Camila, who's cries were somewhat stopping. "Mila, come here.." I said softly. She turned over and cuddled into my side and Ally traced her fingers along her side. "It's okay Mila, She doesn't hate you. She was scared. It took me a good while to even get her to stop screaming." I whispered to her, running my fingers a top of her hair.

Camila nodded and before I knew it, she had fallen asleep. I looked over at Ally to see that she had also fallen back asleep. I smiled at them and decided that if I wasn't going to get back to sleep, I should do something productive. I got up and Lauren snuggled into Camila in her sleep, resting her head on her chest, and holding onto her shirt.