Prologue

"Old Japanese myths say that when you die, you leave energy behind. There have been a lot of stories based on this, The Ring, The Grudge, etc. All of them were just that, stories, and most of us have thought they're unbelievable. Mostly because they have no scientific explanation. Well, now I'm going to give you one:

Life is equilibrium and it needs both good and bad, positive and negative. The atoms are composed of protons, neutrons and electrons. Neutrons are part of the nucleon, protons are positive energy and electrons are negative energy. Thanks to those components an atom can share energy with other atom and create things such as chairs, gravity, oxygen, cars... Life...

Have you ever think about what's life? Life is energy. It literally is energy. We're alive because energy (life) goes through our bodies and makes it work. It makes us breath, eat, walk and think. When the body dies the energy goes back to the earth. Energy can't be destroyed, it doesn't disappear. It changes and goes to other places where atoms need positive and negative components to keep their equilibrium.

But what's mental energy? What about that? Well, that's easy. It's just that. And you can change it. You can decide to fill yourself with positive energy. This is the reason why some people meditate. Excessive positivism or negativism breaks the equilibrium, that's why we can say "I can tell you're mad, you just look like it" or "Hey, you look really happy today". We feel it, the change, the uncommon, the break of the equilibrium.

So, let's think about this. You die. You die happy, so happy that you lose your equilibrium. The energy that went through you is free to go back to the earth, to fill it with a specific amount of negativism and positivism, just like you left it. On this case is full of positivism and when people go to that place they feel it.

Okay, but imagine all of this with anger, sadness and pain. Imagine the negativism. I know this doesn't look that nice now. This book will show you how energy works. Enjoy the ride.

Analía Baltar."