Sweet relief, or so I thought..

Tords POV

I watched as Tom walked out of the elavator, he turned and held a hand out, I still can't believe he forgiven me.
"Tha-"
A huge snap was hear, my heart dropped as I was pulled, landing on top of Tom. A loud crash as the elavator reached the bottom, I was just in there played through my mind
"TORD!!" I heard a faint scream but my mind was somewheres else, I stared at Tom who's face was washed with fear as tear poured down his face. I wrapped my arms around him a tear running down my cheek as I smiled.
"I told you I'd never lea-"
And that's where my mind faded black, the last memory of Tom's face screaming something I couldn't understand...

Tom POV

As Tord wrapped his arms around me the trembling began to disappear, I looked up at him to see his soft smile, but that didn't last long as 2 tower shadows where behind him. As words escaped out of Tords mouth I for one couldn't even breath a word.
"Never lea-"
WACK
I looked down in horror as Tords body landed on mine, the blood slowly escaping from the spot on his head he was hit, I went to scream but nothing but a pathetic squick came out. I looked up in horror to see the two guys above me show a pained expression, I was completely lost and hopeless, one guy lifts Tord and places him over his shoulder. I watched in silent at the other wearing bandage around his eye step closer and crouch beside me
"No time to get into details, the names Paul and he's Patryck. We got you off the tag but now we must pay the price, we'll be leaving now to pay our price to our fellow partners but Tord will be back, please wait once more for him.."
I sat there in shock unable to say anything, I just watch as the they ran leaving me to nothing again.. the tear continued to fall down my cheeks till I could cry no more, it had sat there for hours till Edd and Matt got home, I just watched as they panicked around me.. all I could think of was "How much longer do I have to wait...?".