Waking up to the sound of nothing

Tord POV

I open my eyes to the sight of a roof that's yet unfamiliar to me, i looks where i was placed, my head spinning leaving me and my thought scattered and confused.

"Tord" a voice i know to well called, i shot up but regretted it gratefully as the room around me started to spin making go back down, i groaned looking around trying to find the face, the face of our leader. "I had complete trust in you" the voice now strong, which wasn't a surprise from my leader. "You dare try to leave as i'm stepping down?! You were going to be the next leader" He proceeded to get louder not helping the case of my head. I heard him sigh as i look over at him, he now seated across from me in my range of sight. "I have by no means to lose you just yet, we need you" a grin that make my back tingle grew on his face "And now you show me your greatest weakness... Him" his eye stone cold as he help up a picture of Tom. 

"No.." i breathed, picking myself up staring at him, the grin across his face disappeared as he watched me, slowly getting up to meet me,

"You must stay down" he said pushing me down, i looked at him "I will not let you touch him again" i growled staring him dead in the eyes. My stomach turned as he smiled at me, he grabbed my hair pulling my head to meet his as he stared back into my eyes, "And what might you do, Tord?" He let go clearly seeing the fear washed onto my face "...the boy will not be touched if you follow my last orders" And with that he left the room. I stared at the ceiling thinking about what happened in the matter of what feel like days, but in reality it was only a few hours ago, i touched my face to the warmth of the tears i never noticed were falling from my eyes, which soon turned from small weeps to uncontrollable bawling. i crawled of the couch i was laying on trying to get on my feet but failed as a collapse after making only a few feet over "Tom.." i go to scream but whispered out as my chest becomes heavy as the tears fall harder making it nearly impossible for me to breath as i gasp for what air i could breath in. the door behind me opened and i was met with the bodies of my two closes friends, the looks on their faces i could never forgets, the look of pity and pain... which to this day still lays sour in my mouth.

i look up to the sky which was washed with grey, i sigh as i took a long drag of my cigar look into the distance "Soon.." i mumble as i started to make my through town, i began running, my heavy steps echoing in the distance of a burnt out town, as i made it to my destination i was greeted by many of my soldiers. I waved to them as i made it to my 2 highest in commanded "Red leader, only a small part of town that survives, shall we tower them down?" asked Paul, Patryck on the other side of him as he looks at the pitiful survivors scurry around through his binoculars

"No" i said looking out, "We've done what was asked, no need for more work" i yelled turning to what remained of my soldiers, i raised my gun indicating a cheer for we succeeded, the cheers of soldiers echoed through what was left of this wasteland of a town. I sighed making my was down the hill leaving Paul and Pat who were the what left standing on it.