2 ➣ my home

sadie
millie was FINALLY going to move to where i was! i decided to ask her what street and house.

me: hey millie! what street r u moving onto?

millie: west ridge rd.

that was strange. i live on the same road. this had to be a joke! yet, i hope she wasn't joking.

sadie: weird... i live on the same road. my house number 77.

millie: mines 76 :o

i fangirled a small bit, and texted her back a happy face. she'd move in soon, so i called up noah, my best friend and neighbor.

he soon showed up at my house, holding his phone. he wore a pink flower crown and sweater. i'd informed him that millie had a gay brother, of course.

i heard a squeak come from the outside. it was a giant white truck and my voice made a loud squeak.

noah and i looked at each other. "them." we said in unison, running outside.

i saw a short girl with the shortest hair exit the truck. she looked up at the sky, fixing her hair. i looked at her and she looked back at me.

"sadie?" she questioned, leaning on the truck.

"millie?" i smiled, running over. she hugged me, and we nearly fell over. it reminded me of an internet friend meeting video.

"you're cuter in person," she mumbled.

"what?" i said, my eyes widening.

"i said, let's m-move my stuff inside!" she fixed, grabbing a light box. i grabbed a box, too, carrying it inside. her brother exited the truck and i glanced back at noah.

noah wasn't moving, he must've been struck with love. i snapped in his face and his eyes widened from embarrassment.

finn waved to noah, and noah was about to melt. he waved back, not changing his shocked expression.

millie brushed hair out of my eyes. "you need to see," she giggled. she led me to the room she declared hers. it was big, and she seemed to like it. she set her box down and motioned me to set mine down.

"ooh! yay!" she exclaimed, pulling out her wall decorations. she also pulled out a roll of duct tape to keep it stuck to the wall.

she hung a photo of me, which i was oblivious as to how she got it.

i went to reach for it, as she must've thought it was something else.

"no, sadie," she said, grabbing my hand. "i like it right there."