4 ➣ cuties

sadie
noah smiled, proudly. "awwww! that's so cute, schnipper!" i said, hugging him.

"alright, that's the late bell," millie said, pointing up where the bell had rung. "i cannot be late on my first day!"

she grabbed my hand, and dug her long nails into my arm. "cut your nails, princess." she rolled her eyes, turned back around, and continued running fast.

"you two would make a great couple!" noah blurted out, jumping up behind my shoulder. "like, you guys are both the L in the LGBT..." he trailed off, and i looked awkwardly at millie.

"would we? i think that'd look cute!" millie looked, and winked at me. i giggled, and noah looked on the verge of dying as a fanboy.

the final bell rang, and we weren't even halfway to the first class. i walked millie and noah to the office with me, and they asked us for a reason as to being late.

millie, being very smart, immediately came up with an excuse. "the car line was awfully long, and we happened to be in the back!" they believed us, and wrote us three passes.

"where are we going? math?" millie asked, and i nodded. the classroom number was 73.

the teacher occupying the room was ms. dyer. i've heard from people that she was nice. she looked cheerful and wore mostly bright colored items of clothing.

"late passes? you guys don't need those! i'm not gonna penalize you on your first day!" she took them, and let them float into the trash can.

we took the only remaining seats, up front. suddenly, the "if you aren't in class now, your ass is gonna get whooped" bell rang.

ms.dyer sat in the front. "yeah. this is ancient history. i actually don't give a fuck about what they tell me to teach you." the words flew out of her mouth like nothing.

mouth dropped around the room and millie giggled. "ms. dyer," she raised her hand. ms. dyer nodded. "how old are you?"

the teacher laughed and eagerly spat an answer. "not gonna say exactly, but early twenties." she looked like a teenager and could pass off as 13 like millie.

"so, who knows anything about the civil war?"

a/n: face reveal at 1k reads? yes? no? comment!!