5 ➣ lunch

millie
i had 4 other classes (that i wasn't late to) after ms. dyer's class. then it was lunch, thankfully. i went to my locker and saw finn.

"hey, sis," he said, having trouble with his lock again. "THIS FUCKING LOCK." gladly, a teacher didn't hear him but i was laughing my ass off.

"oh my god, finn." i grabbed the lock from his hand and opened it with ease. "please learn how to open your own lock."

i closed my locker with a slam, then went to meet noah and sadie. they waved me over, and finn came soon after with his lunch in hand.

"hey millie! hi finn." noah batted his eyelashes and waved. finn blushed and smiled.

"awwww!" i shouted. "finny has a boyfriend!" he shoved me, giggling. sadie locked eyes with me.

"millie, come with me," she grabbed my hand. "guys, we will be right back." we went into the girls' bathroom.

"what? do you need to touch up your hair?" i smirked. she turned around and laughed.

"actually, i need to tell you something," she began. "this is super awkward, but i really like you."

"i like you too," i blushed. "like a lot." she walked closer to me.

"why don't you show me how much you like me, millie?" her breathing was hitting my face.

quickly, i kissed her. she smiled into the kiss, breaking it. "cute."

we came out, and my lips were a totally different color from her gloss. "okay, you guys. lunch time!"