11 ➣ jellyfish

finn
"hey!" i called sadie and millie over to where noah and i were standing. "it's a jellyfish!"

sadie jumped back. "if you move, it'll still you." i said to sadie, sternly. she nodded and gulped.

millie was not having it, she tried to run out of the water as quick as possible. it was her fault if she ended up getting stung.

"millie, i wouldn't do that if i-" i was cut off by a high pitched screech.

"HOLY SHIT!" sadie screamed, as millie lifted her leg from the water. it was turning another shade of red and pink.

millie was breathing heavily, and sadie screamed to her mom. "help!"

i grabbed her arms, and noah grabbed her legs. millie was screaming uncontrollably.

"shit! shit!" millie screeched, as noah accidentally dropped the leg with the sting into the salt water.

"sorry!" noah quickly apologized, walking up the sandy hill. the top wasn't too far away. "millie why'd you have to get stung?" noah complained.

"noah," sadie said, giving him the evil glare of hers. he apologized quickly.

"guys," millie interrupted. "i'm pretty sure i can walk by myself." noah agreed, panting.

"she's not even that heavy, for god's sake!" i screamed at noah, and him laughing. it wasn't really fun, but he seemed to think so.

millie was sitting at the top of the hill. "so how do you get rid of a jellyfish sting?" sadie pondered.

"don't people like, pee on it?" noah suggested. we all shot down the idea immediately, even though it was one that would work.

"just ignore the burn," i suggested to millie, as sadie sat down next to her. "always works for me."

"whatever," millie said, glancing at the sting. "it didn't even hurt that bad anyways..." she trailed off, biting her bottom lip lightly. i knew it hurt her. i'm her brother, i know it all.

we all sat down next to her in a big line. "at least you're surrounded by the people that care," sadie said, hugging millie.

"true, i'm pretty sure."