6 ➣ guess not

sadie
we began the short walk down the stairs, and neared the cafeteria. millie and finn were astounded at how big the cafeteria was.

"in the part of washington we came from, our cafeteria was three times smaller..." finn trailed off, exchanging surprised glances with millie.

"you'd better believe it's this big, because you're standing in it." noah said, proudly.

we went to a table that had people clumped at one end, so the four of us took the open seats at the other end.

millie opened her lunch box and sulked. "oh my god," she sighed. "my mom packed me a whole carrot! and no candy or anything!"

"oh my gosh, i love carrots! i'll give you my hershey bar for it!" i smiled. her face lit up, and she took the offer. i don't really love carrots, but i do love millie.

she was so happy. "god, you're amazing, sadie!" she kissed my cheek. i blushed a rose colored red and noah laughed at me.

finn smiled at me, he knew i liked his sister more than the average girl. "make her happy." he whispered to me from across the table.

"that won't be a problem at all, finn." i whispered back, glancing to noah. "as long as you make him happy."

finn nodded, smiling at noah. "hey noah, have you ever kissed anyone?" noah shrugged.

"no, wh-" finn kissed noah and noah's eyes widened. he closed his eyes slowly.

millie and i grinned at the sight of our best friend, and her brother, being together.

"you're adorable," finn booped noah on the nose. noah wrinkled his nose and smiled back at finn.

millie looked to me and i smiled. "you're hot." i said out loud, then covered my mouth with my hand. "did i just say that out loud?"

"yeah, sadie. you're hot, too."