-Backstory-

It was a cold night and you were sitting in the abandoned house with your friends. "Are you okay?" you heard Gabriel say, "Yeah, I just spaced out, when will we leave?" you said concerned and sad. "I'm sorry, It's not our fault it's our parent's fault," Gabriel saddened and sat next to June. You were currently sitting in an abandoned house only sheltered by your "parents", you were being tracked by a laboratory because you had powers. Your mom and dad died because they got found, so did June and Gabriel's parents. Gabriel sat in front of the fireplace and placed his hand on the woods, in seconds it lit up and it was also warmer. 

You snuggled closer to June, she was messing around with a radio and was currently trying to find a radio channel to place music. You were still a beginner to all this secret powers stuff, your mom was able to move things with her mind, your dad was able to Go from one place to another in a flash. "Should I stay or should I go now?" you got interrupted by the radio, "We're trying our best okay," June said and set down the radio. You were drawing the fireplace, the flames fuming from the wood, you didn't have any crayons so you had to use a pencil. "Wait, I hear something!" you heard June say and turn around, she grabbed Gabriel by the shoulder and you ran to a corner. You accidentally dropped your drawing, it fell in the fireplace. Gabriel put out the fire quickly and returned to sit with you. 

"Do you hear that?" you heard June whisper she peeked out the window and saw the van, Hawkins, Department of Energy, which was a lie they were actually a laboratory. June held you close, you glanced at her and she wasn't there you could still feel her hand on your shoulder, though. You looked at where Gabriel was he also wasn't there, you looked at your hands and saw nothing you realized you were invisible. "Shh!" you heard June say, you sat in the dead silence. Suddenly the door burst open, a man in a white suit came inside with a gun. 

You slowly got up and walked toward the back entrance, you all slowly opened the door and walked outside you all held hands and walked into the forest hiding behind a bush. You watched as the lab people took random things out, "We should stop using our powers, that way they can't track us as much," Gabriel said. You got up and gathered all the money together, exactly $500.00 it was enough to buy new clothes and to buy a motel fro awhile. You walked into town and bought new things such as clothes and food, you still needed to find a place to sleep. You walked around the town and eventually found a motel. The next day June and Gabriel had to register you for school and find a house. You sat on the used bed and fell asleep almost instantly, June and Gabriel had to find a way to make money. "We should be safe for now," you heard June say sadly and sit on the bed next to Gabriel.

-The Next Morning-

"(Y/n)! Guess what!" you awoke to June yelling. "What is it?" you sat up and rubbed your eyes. "You're going to school today!" you weren't very excited but you were happy that you won't die. You got up and jumped in the shower, you changed your clothes and sat on the bed. You were wearing a used faded red Tommy Hilfiger shirt, and a pair of black high-waisted jeans. You wore a blue jacket that had faded white fuzz at the neck area, you were also wearing used reebok shoes. 

You sat on the bed and waited for Gabriel to come back, you heard a knock on the door and there he was outside you grabbed your old black used backpack and ran outside he walked with you to Hawkins Elementary. You sat In the principal's office waiting for your teacher to be figured out. "You excited?" Gabriel said and smiled, "Yeah," you said calmly you were actually quite scared. "I'm going to the bathroom," you said and got up you walked into the halls of the school and saw some classes were beginning, you walked to the restroom and calmed yourself down. 

You walked back out and spotted a boy he had nice messy hair and was the same height as you. He saw you waved and smiled, you smiled and waved back. You walked back to the office and your homeroom class was ready. You walked to the assigned teacher's room and walked in, "I'm (Y/n) a new student," you said to the teacher she showed you to where you sit and you only sat there not understanding much. After a while, the same boy that smiled and waved before sat right next to you, "Hi, My name's Mike," Mike said and shook your hand. "My name's (Y/n)," you shook his hand which was a little sweaty, but you didn't care you were only happy you had a new friend.

================================================================================

(A/n)- Is it good? I think it is. Anyway's I have way more chapters, so enjoy. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------