-CHAPTER 3: Holly, Jolly, Help me!-

Hello! I'm very sorry that I haven't been updating on this. I had to move to a different city and now I have to start at a new school that's in the middle of nowhere. I'm glad there's wifi here. Besides that, I had to ask my dad to make a new Netflix account under my mom's name. And now I'm here. Okay bye!- FanfictionsForYou

----------------------------------------------------------

Barb wakes up on the floor, unusual substance covers her. She gets up and is in the middle of the road. Did she get in a car crash? Is this a dream? She thinks. "Hello?" a slight fear in her voice as she gets up on the street that is littered with different things. "Nancy? Nancy!" she yells but no one can hear her. (Y/n) is watching from a movie screen in her mind trembling as she thought she saved Barb. It was destiny after all. Barb still looks scared as she looks around and sees a creature, screaming for help as it grabs her by the ankle and yanks her from the tree she was holding on to. Silence filled (Y/n)'s mind as tears slowly fell down her cheeks. She should wake up any minute now.

----------------

(Y/n) woke up heavily breathing and looked around. She was in her house. She got up and looked out the window, it was still dark. You could see Nancy barely walking into her house and some lights turned on. She couldn't go back to sleep, she just, observed. The most unusual thing came to her mind, her friends, all ten of them. Were they coming back? Would they attack her? Would they take her? We'll have to wait, She'll just have to wait.

-Morning-

Eleven woke up as she noticed (Y/n) looking towards the window with her eyes closed. "Goodmorning." (Y/n) said as she opened her eyes looking at Eleven. "We should go to Mike's house." (Y/n) spoke and noticed Eleven still had her outfit on, "And take that off." she pointed at Eleven. They both walked through the quiet, dead, house towards the bathroom. (Y/n) helped Eleven take off her makeup and wig, and make her look normal again. "We should hurry to Mike's house." Eleven agreed with (Y/n). They scurried to the other house and came in from the basement door. Everyone was already there, "Hello." you spoke up and walked over to them as Eleven sat on the couch playing with your radio.

-Mike-
"We'll just tell our parents we have AV club after school. That will at least give us a few hour until Operation Mirkwood."

[Lucas]
"You seriously think she knows where Will is? What about you, (Y/n)? Do you know."

You stopped and looked at the ground slowly nodding.

-Mike-
"Just trust me on this. Okay? Are you allowed to tell us anything? Anything at all (Y/n)."

~(Y/n)~
"I can't. The destiny is on you guys. I'm only a tool for your help. I can give you a hint, but you can't question it."

×Everyone×
"Agreed."

~(Y/n)~
"Magnets, and earth,"

Everyone looked at you confused.

~(Y/n)~
"You'll all know later! Now let's get on with the plan," you stated.

-Mike-
"Okay, well, anyways. Did you guys get the supplies?"

Everyone nodded and Lucas spoke, "Binoculars... from 'Nam. Army knife, also from 'Nam. Hammer, camouflage bandana... and the wrist rocket." Lucas said with pride. "You're gonna take out the Demogorgon with a slingshot?" Dustin said sarcastically. "First of all, it's a wrist rocket. And second of all, the Demogorgon's not real. It's made up." Lucas said.

You looked at him seriously for a second until you realized what he said, then started laughing. "Your funny, of course, it's real. But you believe what you want to believe," you said smirking.