-CHAPTER 7: Bathtub? I don't want to get wet.

After cleaning myself I helped Eleven in the bathroom, cleaning off the dirt and old makeup. "All good now." I said and she looked at me, then looked at the mirror. She touched her hair, "You don't need that wig, Eleven. You look pretty just the way you are." I complimented and she smiled. "El?" I said she turned her head towards me, "Yes?" she asked. "I'm glad you're safe, and hopefully we'll both be safe." I stated and she nodded. I gave her a quick hug then Dustin barged in, "Guys! It's Lucas, I think he's in trouble." Dustin said and I quickly got out of the bathroom along with Eleven and towards the table. 

"Do you remember how he said he was looking for the gate?" Dustin asked, "Yeah?" I responded. "What if he found it." Dustin answered, Lucas's voice was heard from the walkie-talkie panting and shouting. "What's he saying?" Mike said picking it up, "I don't know, he's way out of range." Dustin responded. "...Son of a bitch!" Lucas's voice was heard. "Lucas if you can hear us, slow down. We can't understand you." Mike spoke, "Yes, I copy! Do you?" Lucas said. "They know about Eleven! Get out of there! They know about Eleven! The bad men are coming! All of them! Do you hear me? The bad men are coming!" Lucas screamed but muffled and staticy from the walkie-talkie."Mad Hen? Does that mean anything to you? Like a code name or something?" Dustin said, "No! The Bad Men. They're coming! We have to go! Hurry!" I yelled and we scattered. 

Mike, Dustin, and I ran upstairs quickly they went to the window as I ran upstairs grabbing most of my prized stuff in a backpack and started crying. "Pull it together, (Y/n). You'll be back, we'll be alright." I said to myself and started to walk downstairs. "If anyone asks where I am, I've left the country." I heard Mike say and we went outside, grabbing our bikes and starting to leave. As we ran, Dr. Brenner was standing there, watching us. "Go!" I screamed and we started to bike off, Eleven holding on to me as we biked. They got in their truck and started driving off. 

"Oh my god." Dustin continued repeating as we biked, "Dustin! Dustin, do you copy?" Lucas said as I could faintly hear him. "Yeah, Lucas, they're on us." Dustin explained and he kept talking to Lucas. "Copy! Elm and Cherry." Dustin said aloud and I nodded biking that direction. We biked until we met with Lucas, then we saw the trucks. "Go! Go! Go! Faster!" I yelled and we all pedaled as fast as we could, I saw a truck in front of us and we continued biking. The truck went up and above our heads, blocking the other vans. We biked until we ended up at the Junkyard, getting off our bikes and taking a breather. 

"Did you see what she did to that van!" Dustin exclaimed. "No, we missed it." Mike said sarcastically. "I mean that was..." Dustin said, "Awesome." Lucas finished. "It was awesome." Lucas said and walked towards Eleven bending down. "Everything I said about you being a traitor and stuff... I was wrong. I'm sorry." Lucas said and put a hand on her back. "Friends... Friends don't lie. I'm sorry, too." Eleven responded, "Me too." Mike added and held out his hand. "Me three." I said, Lucas got up and shook our hands.

----

The Hawkins lab investigated the Wheeler's home. "I don't understand." Karen stuttered. "You think my son, is hiding this girl?" she asked, "What happened to her hair?" Ted asked. "We just need to know if you've seen her in the past week." the woman stated. "No, no." Karen said, "Absolutely not." Ted stated. "Our son with a secret girl? The only girl he's been around his whole life is his friend, (Y/n) (Y/l/n). Our neighbor's kid." Ted answered, "Exactly, they're like, two peas in a pod. I mean, she practically lives here since her parents are always on business trips and working." Karen explained and they nodded. Some of the men going to knock on the (Y/l/n)'s house. When they did June opened the door and freezes. Hopefully, their excellent makeover skills and keeping the home empty paid off.

----

Lucas was currently explaining what he think as I had felt something. A rush, someone talking to me in my head. "(Y/n)?" I could hear a small voice, I shot open my eyes. "S-Sister?" I mumbled, "I'm sorry. I need you to take my powers." she responded. "What, why?" I asked, "Plus it's almost impossible." I added. "Not anymore." I heard her say, "I love you." she stated and I had a headache. "Holy shit." I said aloud. "What happened?" Mike said concerningly. "Nothing, nothing. I'm okay." I lied and listened to what they were saying. "Department of Energy? What do you think that means?" Dustin asked, "It means government. Military." Mike responded.