-CHAPTER 6: The Monster, or concept-

I went home, yeah, home. The home where it feels like everything is empty, gone, deserted. "Do you want breakfast?" June said from the top of the stairs as I was in the basement. "Yeah, I'll be up in a minute," I replied getting up. Walking upstairs I heard June and Gabe conversing and I sat down at the table. "So, have you done it yet?" I asked June. She shook her head, "It's not that we didn't find them, it's just. They left." June said. "What?" I asked. "They ran away, we're not sure if they're dead or somewhere else, they're just... missing," Gabe said. I wonder where they went, then I remembered. My sister was gone, she wasn't dead. She was trying to communicate, that's why I've been getting new powers. She's trying to lend me hers. 

"I think I figured it out." I mumbled. "Tonight, we need to get together. We have to help. Will, my friend. He's missing remember? But it isn't about that. It's the thing that's getting attached to him. It'll stop for awhile. But like everything. It will come back." I explained to June and Gabe who nodded. I finished my breakfast, "Well, I need to get going." I got up and went to the door, put on my shoes, and backpack. I got my back walking it to Mike's back door. "Did she come back?" Mike asked, "No, I'm worried. Maybe she's mad, or sad." I said. "She just wanted to protect us," Mike said, then rambling on about how important she is to our group. "Mike, calm down." Dustin said. Mike kept talking about how he shouldn't have yelled at her. 

"Mike, this isn't your fault." Dustin retorted louder. "Yeah, it's Lucas'," he replied. "It wasn't his fault either." Dustin replied, "It wasn't his fault?" Mike asked. "No!" Dustin yelled a bit. "So you're saying he wasn't way out of line?" Mike asked, "Totally, but so were you!" Dustin answered. "What?" Mike said. "He has a point." I interrupted sitting on the stairs resting my hand on my cheek. "Oh, come one! Give me a break!" Mike exclaimed, "No, Mike. You give me a break! All four of you were being a bunch of little assholes! I was the only reasonable one! But besides that, you two pushed first. And you know the rule. You both draw first blood..." Dustin explained. "No! No way! I'm not shaking his hand." Mike exclaimed, "You're shaking his hand!" Dustin argued. "No, I'm not!" Mike yelled. "I'll do it, I'll shake his hand." I interrupted. 

"This isn't a discussion. This is the rule of law. Obey or be banished from the party. Do you want to be banished?" Dustin said, "No." Mike replied. "Good, now let's go shake his hand." I said and got my jacket back on and we walked out. Got on our bikes and went off to Lucas. Once we go there we pressed the doorbell. "What do you want?" he asked annoyed. "I drew first blood so-" I cut him off, "We drew first blood. Both of us." I added. Then, we both held out our hand. Lucas brought us inside, thinking. "Alright, I'll shake your hand. On one condition." Lucas added. "We forget the weirdo and go straight to the gate. We don't need her. We have (Y/n). A more trustworthy person." Lucas said and Mike put his hand down and I shook my head. "Then the deal's off." I say wiping my hand on my shirt. "Fine." Lucas said, "Fine!" both me and Mike yelled.

 "No, no, not fine!" Dustin said, "Guys, seriously? Do you even remember what happened on the bloodstone path?" Dustin asked and I nodded while Mike and Lucas shrugged. "We couldn't agree on which path to take, so we split up the party. And those trolls took us out one by one. And it all went to shit . And we were all disabled! So we stick together, no matter what!" Dustin yelled. "Yeah, I agree. But this is the party, right here in this room." Lucas said. "El is one of us now." Mike added. "Um,no, she's not, Not even close!" Lucas exclaimed. "Never will be. She's a liar, a traitor-" Lucas started, "She was just trying to keep us safe! She didn't mean to hurt you, It was an accident." Mike explained. "An accident? (Y/n) had to pause time, to save me because she knew I could've died!" Lucas yelled. "Alright, accident or not. Admit it, it was a little awesome. I mean (Y/n) just zoomed as fast as the speed of light. You don't see that everyday." Dustin said, "Awesome!?" Lucas exclaimed.