Punk Rock Princess

Punk Rock Princess

Emmett Cullen's P.O.V

"Are you absolutely positive about this?" Carlisle asked, peering over his large medical book. Alice, Edward, Jasper, and I all nodded eagerly. "Well this is strange.."

"What's it mean?" Alice asked. "I can't see her, Edward can hear her, and Jasper can't feel her. And her blood, even for Edward, it is excushianting to be around. At first it smells like nothing, then when you least expect it, it hits you and you want her so badly." Alice was hurting, I could tell. She was trying so hard to not be a killer, we all were. None of us wanted to be what we were.

My family was hurting, and it was all my fault. Angel Jennings was my blood singer, and I couldn't leave her alone. And no matter how much I wanted to deny it, I was falling for her. I couldn't get my mind off her, I couldn't wait to get to school the next day just to see her, she interested me. But I was grieving. Even after almost a year and a half, I was still grieving over my lost love. My lost Rose.

The all to familiar twing of pain came to my dead heart at the mere thought of her and when I immedetaly thought of Angel again, the pain left my chest. She was like an antidote to my pain. I needed her or I would be swallowed by my pain. I left the study and headed up to my room. I spent most of my time here, I didn't have anywhere else to go.

I lied down on my bed and let my mind wander.

I wondered what Angel was doing at this exact moment, I wondered what was going through her mind. Did she ever get me a second glance?

"Emmett?" Esme knocked quietly on the door. "Are you alright, dear?" She came in and sat at the edge of my bed.

"I'm okay, Esme." I answered. I wasn't sure, I wanted so much to be with Angel yet I wasn't done grieving over Rosalie.

"Rose wouldn't want you to be like this and you know it." Esme saw right past me.

"I know, I'm trying. It's not as easy at that, ask Bella." I said, Bella knew what it was to lose the one you care most about. It wasn't easy to just drop them and move on.

"I know." Esme sighed. "Well, it's time for you all to get to school."

"Okay."

**********

"Emmett?" Dr. Varnen called before I left the classroom. I sighed silently, I wanted-needed-to go see Angel. "Could I talk to you for a moment?" I nodded and walked back toward his desk.

"Yes Dr. Varnen?" I asked.

"I have a student who needs a tutor, and I was wondering if you were up to the challenge?" He asked, his tone told me I didn't have another choice.

"Who is it?" I asked.

His answer made me grin from ear to ear. "I believe you know her, Angel Jennings?" I nodded.

"Yupp, I know her. I'd be happy to help her." I said, Dr. Varnen nodded and dismissed me. I quickly ran, at a human pace, to my next class. I sat very impatiently in the back of the class and waited for the bell to ring so I could go see Angel. When it finally rang I ran a little too quickly from the room. Luckly no one was paying that close of attention to me. I made it to Angel's locker before she got there.

I leaned casually against her locker and waited for her. I spotted her before she saw me. When she finally did notice me, her face pinched into a scowl. I took a deep breath so I wouldn't have to smell her at first.

"Excuse you?" She said, putting her hand on her hip. I chuckled and moved out of her way. Angel quickly dailed her combination and opened her locker. It was like a jungle in there, there were crubbled paper stuffed into the bottom and books piled on top of that.