Jai Ho

Jai Ho

This was it. The day I had been waiting for my whole life, especially these past three months. Today was the day I would marry my soul mate, my lover, my vampire. My Emmett. The wedding was going to be very small, just the Cullens, Maybelle, and Jenna. Oh, and my two best friends. But I didn't care. We could have eloped in Vegas and I would still be the happiest girl in the world.

"Are you ready?" Emse asked, stepping into my room. She looked beautiful. She had on a short, white, lacy dress. It looked amazing on her. I told her so. "No one will be paying any attention to me." I smiled.

I took a deep breath. "I'm ready. Is Maybelle here yet?" I asked Esme, she nodded and I stood up. We walked out of my room together and Maybelle was waiting for us at the top of the stairs. She too looked gorgous in a white lacy dress.

"Ready Angel?" She asked, I took a deep breath and nodded.

"Ready Mom." I said to her surprise. She blushed and took my arm. She was going to walk me down the aisle since my father couldn't. We descended the steps.

Alice had totally outdone herself. The room was perfect. White rose lined the aisle. Everyone was dressed in either black or white, just like I asked. Penny and the kids sat in the back row. Bella and Edward in the row in front of them, and Alice and Jasper in front of them. At the front, Carlisle stood ready to wed Emmett and I while my two best friends, Amber and Lynx stood to his right. Emmett stood to Carlisle's left.

He looked amazing. Not even my vampire eyes could comprehend him. He was dressed in a stunning black and silver tux. It fit to his muscules perfectly. He was like an angel. Once we locked eyes he smiled.

We finally made it to the end of the aisle. Emmett took my hand out of Maybelle's and together we turned toward Carlisle. "Welcome." He said, warmth in his voice. "Today we gather to wed these two in marriage." He kept talking but I barely heard him, I was too lost in the thought that I was going to spend the rest of forever with Emmett. The one man who changed my live completely.

"I believe these two have something to say to each other." Carlisle said, pulling me out of my disbelief. He looked to Emmett who nodded. He turned to me and looked deeply into my eyes.

"Angel, since the first day I met you I knew you were trouble." He joked. "You were subborn and loud. But that's what got me interested in you. I couldn't leave you alone. Everyday I spent with you, I fell more in love with you.

"It hurt me to away from you. When you went home for the day, my heart ached caused I couldn't see your smiling face. The day you told me you loved me was the day my dreams came true." I smiled, had I been able to, I would have cried. "When you went missing, it was as if my world was crashing down around me. I couldn't think, I couldn't do anything because I thought you were hurt.

"But when we found you, lying on the ground in that house, everything felt better. I knew you were alive and safe, and in my arms. I also realized that I couldn't spend another day without you." I would definely been crying by now.

"Angel?" Carlisle asked.

"Emmett Cullen." I pronouced clearly, my voice echoing throughout the house. "I never believed in love. Ever since Kevin died, I thought my life was a dark, bottomless pit. Like I was at the bottom and there was no way out. But the day I met you, that all changed. You were a light at the end of the tunnel. Every day that past, I fell more in love with you; no matter how much I tried to deny it." I took a deep breath.

"You haunted my though and my dreams." Emmett smiled. "It was on the day on the cliff that I realized, and wasn't afriad to admit, that I loved you. Suddenly, my life was bright again and full of meaning. It was amazing. The day I was kidnapped was terrible.

"He hurt me in ways that I can not begin to describe. But I had hope. I knew that one way or another I was going to see you again." I laughed. "And look at us now. You are my destiny Emmett Cullen." I forgot everyone else in the room at that moment. I heard Carlisle pronounce us husband and wife and I watched as Emmett bent his head down to press his lips to mine.

This kiss was different from the many others we had shared. This one was filled with love and hate and all the emotions we could feel. This kiss was one of many we would share. Now we were together, forever. This was my destiny and I was ready to live it to the fullest.