I Won't Say I'm In Love

I was sitting on a swing in the middle of an empty field.

I was swinging higher and higher, I thought I was going to touch the sky. I felt hands on my back as someone pushed me higher and higher. "Higher!" I laughed and whoever was pushing me obeyed. Suddenly the hands were gone and I slowed to a stop. I turned around to see what had happened and saw Kevin laying, dead, on the ground. I screamed at the top of my lungs as the scene changed.

I was now running through a dark forest. I could hear light, running foot steps behind me. I ran faster, knowing that I could never out fun who ever was chasing me. I ran harder and faster but the foot steps still got closer. I felt as his fingers barely missed my back. I kept running and running. There was nothing else I could have done.

Again the scene changed. This time I was in a white room, there were no windows, no doors, no lights. The only thing is the room was me in the corner. I was crying, my face soaked in tears.

"Don't cry, my Angel." A voice said. I looked up to see Kevin walking towards me.

"No, go away." I said, my voice was horse. "You're just a hallucination. You're not real. Please not again, go away!" Kevin was still walking towards me, smiling his beautiful smile. He sat next to me and pulled me into his lap. His voice was soothing as we sat there and rocked.

"It's all okay Angel." He said. "Everything is perfect now, you have nothing to worry about." Eventually my tears stopped and all was quiet in the room. I looked up at Kevin. He was smiling widely at me. "What is it, my Ange?" I smiled at the old nickname.

"Why are you here Kevin?" I asked.

"I've seen that you've been hurting." The smile faded faded from his face. "I hate to see you in pain Angel." He said, hugging me to his chest.

"Pain is enevitable." I whispered. "Ever since you died it seems as if all there is is pain. I can't escape it." A tear slid down my face.

"I understand Ange, but I want you to be happy. And I know for a fact that you'd be happy with Emmett." I rolled my eyes at him.

"But I don't want to be with anyone but you." I said, kissing his neck. Suddenly he jumped up, pulling me with him. He grabbed my shoulders and made me look him in the eyes. It was quiet for a moment before he started to speak.

"Do NOT start that shit with me Angel." He said gruffly. "I do NOT want you to feel sorry for yourself. You NEED to be happy, I want you to be happy. Even if it means being with a leech. I've been watching you from heaven, I know you're in love with him. I know you are even though you try to deny it." He took a deep breath before continuing. "He's a good guy Angel."

"I'm not in love with him!" Kevin's soft brown eyes penitrated mine, he didn't believe me. "Okay, maybe a little." I attmitted

"Angel?" He whispered.

"What is it Kevin?" He looked up and I noticed that there was no roof to this room, I could see the glorious blue sky above me. Suddenly the walls around us fell down. I was standing in the field with the swing again. Now that I really looked around I noticed that the field was surrounded by trees. Tall thick ever green trees.

"Angel?" Kevin whispered urgently, he was still looking toward the sky. I looked up to see what he was looking at but I could see nothing. "I have to leave."

"What? No, please don't leave me again." I whispered, heartbroken.

"I never left you." Kevin said, smiling. "I know how cheesy this sounds but I will always be in your heart. Now, I want you to wake up and move on with life. I want you to be happy with Emmett Cullen." I nodded, anything to make Kevin happy.