Your Guardian Angel

Your Guardian Angel

"You love to torchor me don't you, Alice?" I asked her as she dragged me toward her massive closet. She smiled and nodded, then set out to her work. She pulled a long white bag from the closet and handed it to me. It was huge and very heavy. Alice then pulled me from the closet and into her bathroom with Esme and Bella. Bella actually looked as if she enjoyed being pampered.

"Hold still!" Alice yelled at me as I squirmed under her touch. "Damn Angel, stop moving." Bella and Esme laughed from beside us.

"Stop laughing or I will come over there and suck you dry." Bella, who was still human, stopped instantly. This comment only made Esme laughed harder. I turned to glare at her, only to have Alice turn my head back toward the mirror.

"Is he home yet?" I asked Alice. she frowned and shook her head.

"Liar." After about half an hour of being a vampire, I figured out my talent. It's a pretty cool talent if you ask me. It's kinda like Jasper's; I can feel emotions but I can't change them. I can tell if a person is lying or not. I can tell if a person means harm or not. I could do all of this when I was human, its just amplifed now.

"I hate your talent." Alice groaned. I laughed. "I'm blind! First it's the dogs, then you, and now this kids!" As if they had been summond, Austin and Ally came charging into Alice's bathroom. They stopped suddenly when they saw their aunt giving them what they have named "The Look".

"Get out!" Damn, Alice could be scary when she was irriated. Austin grinned and stuck his tongue out at his aunt. He was just like me, and for that I was greatful. He knows all about his father, thanks to Emmett. Though he still calls Emmett daddy.

"You look pretty, Mommy." Austin said before leaving the room. Had I been able to, I would have cried.

"Okay Alice." I said when she put the last touch on my make up. "I'm finished, I can get dressed on my own now thank you." Alice nodded and ran from the room to get dressed. I to walked from the room to get dressed; though I walked at a much slower pace.

Alice returned in a few second wearing a big purple dress. It was cute don't get me wrong; especially on Alice. She did a twirl and I nodded in approval. "Your turn."

I groaned. "I don't know why your making me go to prom Alice. People are going to realize something is different. Plus, I hate dancing."

"We're leaving this summer so it won't matter." Alice said matter of factly. "And I thought you could dance."

"I can dance, I just don't like to in front of people." Alice shook her head and went to the bag that held my prom dress.

"Are you ready for this?" Alice asked, unzipping the bag slowly. I sighed in frustration and nodded. Alice unzipped the dress and pulled it out. My jaw dropped, it was the most beautiful dress I'd ever seen. It was pure white and tight at the waist. It was strapless.

"Can you help me put it on?" I asked Alice, who just smiled. As I stepped into the dress I thought about how much my life had changed in the past few months. First I moved from Houston to Forks, totally hating it. Then I meet Emmett and fall in love. Then I am kidnapped and get pregnant. Now here I am, a totally different person, with a family of my own. For the first time in my whole life, I felt whole.

"Angel?" A voice said from behind me. I knew that voice, from somewhere. I turned to see to girls around my age. Both had black hair, though one had pink streaks in it. One was taller and more fragile looking, while the other was smaller and stronger. "Angel is that you?" I could tell they meant no harm and they looked ery familiar, though I couldn't put names to the faces. "It's me, Lynx." The taller one stepped forward. Suddenly it hit me, how could I forget my two best friends?

"Oh my god!" I said. Lynx and Amber ran toward me. I embraced them in a hug, Alice stood close by making sure I didn't kill them. But their blood didn't appeal to me like it did the rest of the Cullens.

"How are you? We missed you so much! Look at you you're so beautiful!" They gushed.

"Okay chicas, slow down." I said. "One question at a time." We sat down for about an hour, just catching up when Esme came into the room, telling me it was time to leave.

"We'll see you later!" Amber said, with a knowing smile. I just shook my head and laughed.

__________________________________________________________________

"You ready?" Emmett asked. I smiled and nodded. He walked around the front of his jeep. He opened my door and helped me out. He took my arm and lead me into the dance. It was help into our gym, but it didn't look like it. It was beautiful, decorated in soft blues and greys. Emmett lead me to the middle of the dance floor. He put his hands gently on my waist while I wrapped my arms around his neck. We glidded slowly in a cirlce. I still wasn't used to my vampire senses.

We danced for a while longer, staring deep into each others eyes.

"You look so beautiful tonight." Emmett said, his oice filled with wonder.

"You look quite dashing yourself." I told, looking at his tux. It was silver and black, it fit to his body perfectly. Emmett grinned. There was a silence and then Emmett suddenly stopped. He grinned, and then grabbed my hand and dragged me outside. It was so beautiful, the gazebo was decorated in twinkle lights. It looked magical.

I gave Emmett a questioning look. "I thought we could use a little privacy." He answered. I grinned and wrapped my arms back around his neck. He smiled and kissed me deeply. Had I been able to, I would have spent hours kissing Emmett. It wasn't a lustful kiss, but a kiss full of meaning and love. Emmett and I pulled apart and I layed my head on his massive chest.

"Angel, I love you." Emmett said quitely.

"I love you too, Emmett Cullen." I told him truthfully.

"Angel." His tone was very serious. "There's something I have to tell you." I looked up at him, scared of what he was going to say. But there was a tinkle in his eyes, and I knew it was something good.

"Angel, I love you. I have loved you since I first saw you. You have turned my life around. After the loss of my first love, my days have been filled with pain and sorrow. I couldn't believe when I found love again. It was a mircle, you were a miricle.

"Ever since I saw you that first day, I knew I wanted to be with you. Your scent drew me in, as well as you." Emmett was grinning now. What he was saying made me want to cry. "I can't believe all we have gone through. I am glad that fate has brought us together. After you were kidnapped, I thought my world was crashing down around me. I thought I was never going to see you again, or hear your voice, or see you smile. It was as if another part of me had died."

I just stared blankly as Emmett Cullen, the biggest, baddest, vampire I knew looked as if he was going to cry; if such a thing were possible. Emmett slowly and carefully bent down on one knee. He pulled a small black box from his breast pocket. My hand flew to coer my mouth. I knew what was going on.

"I can't live without you for the rest of enterity. Angel, please be mine, be my mate. Please marry me?" Emmett asked, and opened the box. In it was the most beautiful ring I had ever seen. It had a large band the was accented with diamonds. In the center was a large rectangle diamond. It was so beautiful. I was so shocked, I didn't know what to say. But my pause was quick.

"Of course!" Emmett smiled and put the ring on my finger. It fit like a glove, it was perfect. I couldn't believe it. Emmett picked me up in his strong iron arms and hugged me. Then he looked in my eyes deepy before kissing me. He really was my guardian angel.