Wet // Erik Durm

"Erik," I whine when he wraps my small wrist between his long fingers and traps my hand against the wall so that I can't fight him off any longer.

His warm breath is hitting the damp skin on my back and it's causing goosebumps to erupt all over my body, much to my distaste and Eriks amusement, telling by the way he chuckles softly from behind me.

"I won't be long." He murmurs, lifting my towel so that my bare backside is completely exposed to his wandering eyes and hands. His free hand slips between my legs and he takes it upon himself to pinch my tingling clit between his soft fingers causing me to jump slightly at the feeling.

"Don't tease me Erik," I breathe, allowing my eyes to fall shut.

"I'm not." He argues in that soft tone that for some reason drives me wild with lust.

"Yes you are Erik, stop it." I moan when he presses the pad of his index down on my swollen nub just to push me further.

"Stop what?" He actually sounds like he has no idea what I'm talking about but I know he just wants to hear me whining for him before he decides I've had enough.

I move my hips to meet his touch but he suddenly slaps my soaking centre willing me to stop, "I can finish myself off if you don't wanna do it."

"You know how much I hate when you touch yourself baby." There's that soft tone again and I feel the sudden urge to turn around and pounce on him but I can't because he has me pinned helplessly to the wall.

"And I hate when you tease me but do you bother listening? No."

"I didn't think it was necessary for me to listen to you?"

"So why do I have to listen to you?"

"Because I always have the upperhand and it's for your own good." He abruptly slips two fingers between my aching walls just to show me that he really does always have the upperhand and can do whatever he wants, "Are we clear now?"

"Yes." I mutter meekly as I ball my small hand up in a fist.

"Say yes daddy," He whispers tauntingly right by my reddening ear.

"Please don't make me," I murmur breathily.

He shoves a third finger past my entrance and pushes his body flush against mine, trapping my body tightly between his own and the wall.

"Don't make me ask again." He warns sternly.

"Yes. . .daddy." I answer, unconvinced. But he doesn't bother pushing me any further.

"That's better kitten." He attaches his lips to the skin on my back while pumping his fingers in and out of me so fast that I feel like I might come undone around his fingers.

"Slow down Erik!" I cry, attempting to pry his fingers off my arm but it's to no avail because his grip is too strong.

"Want me to let you go?"

"I want to touch you, please let me go."

"No." He answers in a snipped tone.

He pulls his fingers back and I can hear him licking them clean which is so hot but I can't even see his face, much to my dismay of course. He takes his free hand and places it loosely on my hip.

"Can you feel me?" He murmurs just as I feel his large hand move more inward and push down on my centre, bringing my bottom impossibly closer to his crotch.