Too Hot // Sven and Lars Bender

Dedicated to royallorisbartra

If you've played too hot before you'd know it usually only involves two participants, no hands, and continuous kissing till someone eventually gives in and touches their opponent first. You touch, you lose; the rules are simple.
But being between two people with their lips on me at the same time, licking and nipping at different spots in an attempt to make me give in first was proving to be a challenge. Being the tight pair of brother's that they were, it was like they seemed to have this silent agreement to team up against everyone else and that's exactly what this felt like: they wanted me to be the one to lose for that little ego boost they always seemed to want, but didn't exactly need.

My trembling hands were trapped between my clenched thighs because I was determined not to be defeated in yet another game against these two arrogant young men.

"Just touch me so this whole thing can be over and we can get to the fun part." Sven's voice came out breathy as he attached his soft lips to my neck and bit down harshly. . .just how I liked it.

"You obviously want it more than me, it's only logical you initiate." I smirked momentarily but Lars leaned in and quickly wiped it off by taking my lips between his teeth, nursing them one at a time till I could feel them becoming a bit swollen and sore.

With his hands still behind his back Lars used his weight to gesture me on to my back, all while keeping his mouth latched on to mine in painfully slow kisses. Due to this angle Sven couldn't get to my neck, where he wanted to be, so he improvised and when I felt him slowly dropping to his knees between my bare legs I released a cry of protest but it was to no avail seeing as it was immediately muffled by Lars' bitten lips.

The second I felt Svens hot breath on my thighs my body jerked involuntarily, much to his amusement. This was not how this game worked, was it?
While I wanted to focus on kissing Lars back my mind kept reeling back to Svens wet mouth trailing kisses up my thighs at the very same time that his brother was moaning into my mouth.

The warm air on my covered crotch didn't go unnoticed either, my hips bucking in reaction to the teasing.
He grazed his teeth over my inner thigh teasingly and my hand almost immediately, out of instinct shot out to his hair, grabbing a fistful and tugging gently.

"You lose." Sven raises his head and grins at me smugly causing Lars and I to pull away from each other and sit up.

"I think it's time we get rid of this," Lars mirrors his brother's mischievous grin and tugs at the end of my mini dress meekly