The Introduction

Part 1
Morning in Mumbai,
At SMILEY Radio Station,
"Goooodd Morning Mumbai..!!! Brightest morning with lightest thoughts and more dreams... This is RJ Chashmish, saying happy morning wishes to all my dear Mumbai vaasiyo..!!
This day was a special day for one of my fav listeners, because my one of the, I am sorry one of the couple listeners become a real life couple on this same day a Year before.. Its none other than Bulbul and Purab..
I never seen them.. but they are the regular listeners and they shared everything about their love life on Air with me in the show "Pyaar ka Safar" and today they are celebrating their First Anniversary.. I wish them all the happiness in their life.. and here goes their favourite song for the special day"
With this Pragya took a deep breath, and played the song for the Anniversary celebrating couple. She gave the Thumbs up sign to Purvi to come in who was waiting with the cup of coffee in her door entrance.
"Pragya how different na.? you never seen them, but they are celebrating their marriage anniversary today happily bcoz of you.." purvi said
"I too didn't understand till date, what made them to get married, but I couldn't remember how I sorted the problem.. but a different connection.. just enjoy it.."
With this they shared the time by having coffee, like this their day started.
Pragya was working in SMILEY Radio station as a RJ and she named herself as RJ Chashmish, and she doesn't want enclose the identity to the viewers for some reason. And she was working here for past 7 years. Initially she joined as a Intern and by her progression in work she had introduced as RJ Chashmish, 5 and half years before.
Purvi was also working in SMILEY Radio station but she was working under Talk show. She loves to know about day to day social life and the outcome of it. Seeing her interest in social life, often she will be sent for field work regarding the topic for the talk show.
Pragya and Purvi was the Amazing Jodi in SS Radio station and they rock their career.
Pragya and Purvi was staying in their own flat in an apartment.
Same day at A Lawyer office,
"Only you can help him to get rid of this case.. so how much money you expect I'm ready to pay, but please make sure you will bring the result positive" a aged businessman was speaking with a lawyer, the lawyer was seriously studying the case file.
The lawyer kept the case file forth on the table and looked up to the businessman
"I'm sorry Mr. Kapoor I can't take this case.. your son had already got arrested in drug case and now again the case was related to drug export.. he should be reminded of the past results before doing a new mistake. Even there are more evidence against your son.. so getting positive result was not a chance" the lawyer replied
"I can pay a good amount for this case.. only you can handle this case and bring the results positive, after all everything has price tag in this world" businessman replied with a arrogant tone
"Mr. Kapoor mind your words.!! If you have forgotten I'm reminding you.. You're talking with me. Me Mr. Abhishek Mehra. Do you get that!!" He stood up in a peak of anger
"Then your wish Mr. Mehra I'll deal this case with some other person!!" Mr. Kapoor replied with a sigh and left the room.
Abhi thrown the case file which landed in the entrance of his room, where a pair of legs stood shock.
"Abhi what happened? Why this much anger?" Purab entered the room by asking Abhi the reason of his anger.
"Mr. Kapoor's son has again caught for drug case expecting me to support him for a positive results. Asking for a price tag.. do you know Purab they got caught at the time when they are selling drug to school children.. I would like to kill them.. ba***ds spoiling young children's life!!!" Boiled Abhi in anger.
Purab replied "that was good you refused the case.. BTW do you have any other work today?"
"No yaar why asking??" Abhi questioned Purab and purab replied "Actually today my first marriage anniversary, so Bulbul invited you for dinner.. as you're our only family and also bring daadi along with you.."
Abhi replied "even after my family I was very much closer with Pragya and Purvi, and they are not with me.. sometimes Bulbul reminds me Purvi.. but pragya missing her badly bro.. it's been seven years.. just waiting for her.. ok no problem me and daadi will be there for dinner sure.."
Abhi accepted his invite and they started their day..
Alia called up Bulbul "Hey meri competitor Bulbul.. happy marriage anniversary..!!!"
Bulbul replied"Thank you Alia.. that means a lot.. even we are competitor but you're my close friend.. so be here today evening for dinner.. Abhi bhaiya also coming!!!" Alia says ok and the call ended
Alia and Bulbul are from same college and they are close friends.. even Alia has the high attitude but she always acknowledge Bulbul's talent.. designing world they rule together with awesome designs.. Bulbul's designs always catch the attention because it was Prem's paintings inspiration..
Abhi never allowed anyone to his room, he do painting because, his mom wished that he could become a paint artist but he has his own aim that was becoming a lawyer.. he never let his mom's wish down so he always publish his painting in name of Prem.. that was name his mom calls him..
He was maintaining a online blog for his painting collection which was maintained by Nikhil, the reason behind this blog was Pragya. Abhi knew pragya loves his painting so he thought may be pragya will be following him in blog so that he can find her. But unfortunately he couldn't but he has a hope.
The only person knows about his painting was Mr. Nikhil Sood, Abhi's very close person only professionally.. he too was very much believing person to Abhi and he respect Abhi a lot.. Nikhil was a secret detective agent who helps Abhi for his crime cases.. To the outer world Nikhil and Abhi are poles apart.. because their bonding was purely professional so they show off like they doesn't like each other.
In the evening everyone assembled for dinner in Purab's home.
There was a ring in the landline, everyone are busy with talking each other.. Abhi was busy in the call who noticed the landline was ringing.. he disconnects his call and took the landline call and says "Hello..?"
From the other end "Hello this is RJ Chashmish from Smiley Radio Station.. can i talk to Mr Purab and Mrs Bulbul...???"
Screen freezes between Abhi's and Pragya's face

Precap
Abhi discuss with Nikhil regarding his next painting exhibition. Abhi see Purab and Bulbul fighting for some thing and he gets an idea and called Nikhil and say the idea to him..
Pragya and Purvi reached Mumbai court regarding a case filed on Purvi's talk show. Where one of the lawyers guide him to meet senior lawyer Abhi.
Note:
Guys for forthcoming few parts it will be a hide and seek game for Abhi and Pragya, and also some flashbacks. But I promise there will be AbhiGya scenes in the flashbacks for now.
Please do vote and comment