Journey Started to Clear the Riddle

Abhi and Pragya gets inside the Mehra Mansion, Sid says “Here you go, our love birds finally reached, after completing their Romance” Abhi and Pragya shyly smiles, where everyone comes to welcome them. Daadi took aarti and welcomed Pragya. Sid pulls Pragya and take her little side from everyone and asks “Chashmish, you won’t put heavy makeup right?” Pragya nods confusingly. Sid turns to Purvi “In morning, while starting for exhibition also, she didn’t put this makeup right?” Purvi couldn’t understand what Sid was trying to say.

Pragya asks “I didn’t put any makeup at all today. Why are you asking like this?” Sid smiles and pinch her cheeks and says “Then where does this pinky blush came?” with a teasing tone. Pragya closes her eyes in embarrassment and smiles. Abhi comes there twist Sid’s ear and says “Too bad Sid, you're teasing my Fuggy!” Sid screams in pain “Sorry Jiju, I will never repeat it again.” Abhi leaves him.

Pragya sees Bulbul; she didn’t speak with her till now. Pragya moves near Bulbul, she was shivering and tears were brimming. Pragya holds her arms and says “You didn’t miss me? Rockstar said me that you want to meet me directly only, so only you didn’t see me even in photos too. Now I am infront of you, you didn’t talk with me” within a fraction of second, Bulbul hugged her crushingly and started to cry. Pragya pats her back and says “No Bulbul, No tears. (she parts the hug) only smile, chatterbox and angry bird suits you, not teary tweety.” Bulbul smiled.

Sid and Nikhil together say “Yaar enough, more of melodrama. I feel hungry” everyone looks at them with amaze. Purvi says “You joined with him Nikhil?” Sid says “Any problem, you want to join him?” winking at Nikhil. Nikhil gives ‘why me Bro’ look. Purvi blushed unknowingly which was noticed by Abhi and Pragya.

Within fraction of second, Purvi joined them and says “I too feel hungry Pragya” later Purab joined them, to Pragya’s surprise Abhi also joined them and says “I really feel too hungry Fuggy” seeing her brother, Alia too joined them. Bulbul slowly loosens her hug and joined the ‘Hungry Gang’

Daadi moved near the ‘Hungry Gang’ and says “Pragya I'm too hungry, please prepare dinner for everyone” Pragya’s eyes widened in shock as she has to prepare for the entire family. She smiles and says “Sid Nikhil you're the one who started this group right? Now hear me clearly” both of them listened to her, where Abhi was confused.

Pragya says “Until I prepare dinner, you should take care of Rockstar, he should not get into the kitchen. Is that clear?” Abhi nods his head as no and says “Why? Why? What is the problem?” Sid too asks “Why Chashmish? What is the problem with Jiju?” both gave a hifi. Pragya says “If your Jiju comes inside the kitchen then dinner will be given lately. Is that ok?” Sid understood this, he joined hands with Nikhil, they both holds Abhi’s each hand and says “You go; we will take care of this”

Abhi says “This is not fair Fuggy!” Pragya shows tongue out and leaves to kitchen. Everyone was sitting on the living room sofa and having a laughing conversation. Pulling each other’s leg and teasing the other. Daadi calls Abhi and shows Nikhil and Purvi, Alia and Sid together. Daadi asks “Abhi don’t you feel they make good couples?” Abhi sees them and says “I'm sure about one couple Daadi, the other one I have to wait. I will tell you once I consult with Fuggy. Is that ok Daadi?” Daadi agrees.

After a while everyone together had their dinner. It has been years, the laughter sound filled in the home; food prepared by Pragya was added happiness. After a long gap, heart and tummy filled. Daadi says to everyone “Day after tomorrow, Abhi and Pragya’s parents’ death anniversary. So we are going to Delhi. Pack all your things. I and Purab had arranged all the required arrangements. I am really happy that this time Pragya and Purvi were with us”

Pragya smiles as this time she gonna pray for her and Rockstar’s parents peace. She looks at Abhi but Abhi’s face was dull, she can sense that he was missing them. She presses his shoulder as assuring him, and smiles. Abhi says “Sure Daadi, as you said this time everyone are together.” Throughout the conversation Abhi didn’t speak much, he feels that something gonna happen, same for Pragya too.