When a Hope met Mr. Mehra

The flashback got over.

At Present,
Early morning, at Pragya’s Apartment,

Purvi brought coffee for Pragya and waked her. Pragya got up with a yawn and got the coffee.
Purvi says “Night you came late?” Pragya replies “Yes, there was a problem while returning home”
Purvi asks “What happened?” Pragya remembers night’s incident of meeting her Rockstar and he was helping her. She doesn’t want Purvi to know about this so she says “Nothing Purvi, There was an accident so traffic heavy. It took time to reach home.” Purvi stood up from there and left to bath by scolding the traffic nowadays.

Pragya remembers how Abhi consoled her when she was injured and how he came with her to confirm whether she was safe or not. Still he is that caring person. He doesn’t see her; even the humanity in him was unbeatable.

Within few minutes, Purvi came freshen up and questions Pragya “What happened to your hand?” Pragya says “Got injured while getting down from the bus. Don’t worry I am fine.” She hides the handkerchief of Abhi. Purvi replies “You're impossible. Have some care for you too” Pragya gave a sheepish smile and left to Bath.

Purvi gets the call from Raj. Raj informs her to meet him in the Radio station. After a while, Pragya and Purvi had their breakfast and left to Office.

At Mehra Mansion,

Abhi got up by Nikhil’s phone call.
Nikhil says “I have sent you all the details regarding the registration and buyers list of your painting exhibition for the past years. Check it”
Abhi says “That’s fantastic Nikhil. I will check it. And yes, yesterday we arrested that drug exporters.”
Nikhil replies “Superb, So Tanu gonna stuck in this case” Abhi laughs and says “You always worry for her. Definitely she gonna stuck badly” Nikhil says “Nothing special about her. She looks good. But her attitude and greedy behavior make me to hate her often.” Abhi teases him “Only hatred or any other feeling for her?”
Nikhil smiles and says “I don’t want to take any risk. I love my bachelor life. About my life partner, I expect a girl who should be exactly like you Abhi. You're a master piece of every quality”
Abhi replies “Exactly like me? Let’s find her soon. Now I am getting ready to court. If I need a details regarding exhibition, I will call you. And thanks yaar, for handling my painting exhibiting job even under your tight schedule.”
Nikhil replies “Anything for you, don’t say Thanks and make me a third person. I mean you as my brother” Abhi agrees and the call ended.

Abhi gets a call from someone regarding a case. He discussed the case for a while and said them to meet him directly.

Abhi got ready and came to the dinning for breakfast. Bulbul came there and says “Bhai, you are in home. Then thankfully I didn’t miss you.”
Abhi see her and asks “Why Bulbul any important thing?” Bulbul says “I bought dress for you, thought to give you, and so came home this much early to catch you.” Abhi laughs and says “So to give this dress, you woke up soon today?” Bulbul replies “Yes, this time the dress is special. I want to know your review, so come on check and tell me how the dress selection was” Abhi teases her “As usual boring or not to my expectation. Let me check whether this time, you bought as per my expectation or not”

He took the bag from her and took the dress out of the bag. He was amazed. He couldn’t believe that Bulbul selected this dress. She always tries to buy dress for him. Either Abhi doesn’t like it but he said that it doesn’t suit him, or he didn’t like the color or dress type. But this time, the dress was actually as his taste. To be clear, if his fuggy selected the dress for him, it would be like the same.

Abhi asks “How is that possible? Bulbul you selected this dress? It was superb and I love it. For the first time, you reached my expectation” Bulbul replies “Being a designer; it is literally difficult for me to select dress for you Bhai. But to accept the fact, I didn’t select the dress for you. I met RJ Chashmish yesterday; she only selected this dress for you.”