Riddle Cleared But Result?

Purvi tries to change the topic but Pragya says “Ok dear. RJ Chashmish will be at home night after 11 PM” Abhi thinks “I have got the suggestion from her to search her; she had given me the hope to meet her.” Purvi smiles as she got caught, Abhi’s face lightens up as now he knows that Pragya’s whereabouts too. Later after finishing the conversation for long Pragya says “I am going out of city after Prem’s painting exhibition.” Purvi asks “Where are you going?” Pragya replies “To somewhere, where the longing between two souls gonna end with answering the riddle” Purvi gets confused and blinks at Abhi.

Abhi thinks for a while and understood what she meant. He looks with an amusement in his gaze, Purvi notices this and asks Pragya “Hey means that you gonna meet bhai?” Pragya giggles and says “Nope not now, before that the riddle to be answered right? I am going to solve the riddle. Please pray that I should get the positive result”

Abhi squeezes Purvi’s hand in excitement and smiles brightly. Purvi says “I knew you both love each other a lot. Your love will help you to solve the riddle and I am waiting badly to meet everyone. So clear the riddle soon and make me to meet my family.” Pragya chuckles and Abhi couldn’t control his laughter as Purvi was indirectly ordering her.

Purvi continues “Pragya are you going alone?” Pragya replies “No, Sid coming with me, I refused but he was hell adamant to come with me” Abhi irked as he hear the name ‘Sid’, who was he? Why he want to be with his Fuggy? While she refused why he was adamant to be with her? Seeing Abhi’s confused face Purvi smiled and gestured that she will tell who Sid is later. Abhi nodded.

Pragya says “Ok Purvi I am leaving to office, meet you night.” Purvi replies “Be safe while returning night, don’t fell like on that day from the bus” Pragya thought to say the truth says “No Purvi on that I didn’t fell from bus. Actually while returning home, a stranger caught me and tried to hurt me with the knife” Purvi interpreted “Idiot you are telling me this now? How it happened?” Pragya says “relax. Nothing happen to me when My Rockstar is with me” Purvi and Abhi looked confused; Purvi asks “What do you mean?”

Pragya replies “Actually stranger was running to save his life, from Rockstar, when he kept the knife on my neck, I saw Rockstar was chasing him. Since I have covered my face with scarf, Rockstar didn’t see me. (Abhi remembers the incident of chasing the drug dealer for failing Tanu’s case and a girl he saved on that night and that girl mentioned that she was working in media) I sprayed pepper spray on the stranger and by mistake the knife hurt me on the hand, Rockstar only helped me and he came along with me till I reach our apartment. Abhi realized that he had walking with his Fuggy on that night and he recognized that she called him ‘Mr. Mehra’ which she calls rarely in the past.

Purvi says “You culprit! You didn’t say this to me on that day! So you met bhai on that day. Good to know (seeing Abhi) think so bhai will be very happy knowing this means” Abhi smiled like a child which came to know that he passed a tough subject. Pragya and Purvi end the conversation.

Abhi and Purvi had their lunch and Abhi asks “Who is Sid?” Purvi replies “He is our Friend, An NGOist, we know him for the past 7 years bhai. He never allowed us to travel alone out of city. To be simple and clear he was more protective and caring with us, especially with Pragya. He cares for her more than me. Nice guy bhai.” Abhi’s mind wandered with lots of question. Sid who was he? Why he was protective to them and that too especially with Fuggy? Is it any kind of trap or why was he care for her?

They shared their contact numbers and also Abhi insisted a lot and got Pragya’s contact number and Sid’s contact number also. Purvi warned him to not to call her. Abhi nodded and they left the restaurant. Abhi dropped her at her apartment and drove back home. He entered inside his room, took the outfit Bulbul bought on that day which was selected by Fuggy, oops sorry RJ Chashmish. He kept that dress back and decided that this dress will be worn on the special day.