I Missed You Fuggy, I am Sorry Rockstar

At Pragya’s apartment,
Pragya entered the home, with a happy screaming, both Purvi and Sid got confused by her enthusiastic happiness. Purvi asks “What happened today? My Pragya was super happy today?” Pragya shyly smiles. Sid says “Hiiii meri Sharmili Chashmish. What happened? Do you meet jiju?” Pragya nods no and again smiles sheepishly. Sid and Purvi in a chorus say “What happened to you Pragya?” Pragya came near them and gestured them to show their ear as she gonna tell some secret. Both came near and bend a little, Pragya was suppose to say, Sid looked up and says “Hey idiot Chashmish we three only here. So tell it directly” Pragya gave a ‘oops’ look and says “Today I got a call from a special person, do you guys know who was that?” Both of them nod as no.

Pragya says “Today Prem called to my show and talked with me. Also he invited me for his 10 years completion celebration event.” Purvi closed her mouth with her palm hearing this, Sid asks “Really Chashmish? If I am not wrong, Prem didn’t share or acknowledged his identity to any one till now, not even his voice; he called you and invited you. Do anyone trying prank?” Pragya replies “It is him only, we cross checked with it, even he called our radio station to sponsor the event and manage the event too. I am in cloud nine. I am super happy, firstly Prem’s surprise, then I gonna surprise my Rockstar, that was awesome.” All the three hugged each other and jumped with excitement.

At Mehra Mansion,
Bulbul and Purab came to stay in Mehra Mansion, after two week, Abhi and Pragya’s parents death anniversary was coming, so Daadi called them to stay here. Purab says “Bulbul, I have a surprise for you” Bulbul was busy in designing a dress, says “Haan Purab, tell what was that?” without looking at him. Purab thought to tease her so he says “It was about Prem” Bulbul looked up instantly and came near him and asks “What Purab? About Prem, tell me soon” seeing her excitement, Purab took advantage, he says “I will tell only after getting my bribe” with a naughty pout. Bulbul smiled and says “Acha from when you started this bad habit?” Purab says “Only with you Bulbul.”

Bulbul come close to him and gives a light peck on his lips and says “Now shall I know the surprise?” with a husky voice. Purab kissed her again, and hugged her. Without broking the hug he says “Prem had invited us for his 10 years of painting completion celebration event, next week.” showing an invitation. Seeing the invitation, Bulbul snatched it and read it, she was completely excited that she had been invited by Prem. She jumped and screamed with happiness, she run to the living room and informed everyone about this. Even Alia also got the invitation for it. Abhi who saw this from upstairs, thinks himself “I need the happiness back in my family and in my life too.”

Abhi called Nikhil and says “What is going on Nikhil? Everything was as per plan right?” Nikhil replies “Definitely Abhi, I have done everything; only you have to come and do the masterpiece painting. When you gonna come here?” Abhi thinks for a while and replies “Will come tomorrow night. Arrange everything for the painting. I will stay there for whole night.” Nikhil agrees and says “Ok Abhi, btw what was the surprise you gonna give?” Abhi says “I will share with you” (conversation muted) Nikhil replies “Wow that was awesome Abhi, so finally you agreed for this.” Abhi says “Yes, ok Nikhil I need to talk with Raj Bhaiya, so will talk to you later, just take care of the preparation” the call ends.

Abhi called Raj Bhaiya and got some information, which was shown muted. Abhi ended the call and says to himself “So Fuggy, get ready for the day of Surprise in your life”.

Sid was talking with someone on phone call, at night over the Rooftop. The caller says “It was the goon of the same person who had already tried to kill Pragya” Sid says “Again same person, we have already failed their attempts almost dozen time, still they trying to kill her, we should be even more careful now.” The caller says “I have talked to your brother; he also said the same, that is to take care of Pragya even more now” Sid says “Yes he informed me about it. Also Pragya and Purvi gonna attend the Prem’s celebration event, I will be there, you too keep an eye over everyone there” The caller replies “Sure, I started my spying job already. This time we won’t miss to catch them” Sid agrees and the call ends, Sid thinks “Once you safely reached Abhi means enough for me Pragya, we all struggling for that only. After this Prem’s painting celebration, our life gonna settle back normal”